GNX 493 Stolen from Paramus, NJ 10-13-03

BoostMasterK

2 boys now, need more GNs
My GNX was stolen today right before lunch between 11:30 to 12:00. It is in excellent condition, stock-appearing, and has about 16,000 miles. BLUE NJ plates FYV-12P and the last 3 of the VIN are 852

Some distinguishing characteristics-

-tinted rear window with 4"x6" american flag below 3rd brake
-2 small stickers on drivers rear opera window "Use Caution due to rapid acceleration" and POW-MIA emblem
-small break in paint on roof right over where the shifter would be in the car
-V4 intercooler with a fake GNX intercooler sticker
-custom grey horn button with "GNX"
-"GNX" floor mats
-Jensen stereo
-Kirban seat covers
-black (painted) EZ pass
-trunk lid carpet embroidered with "GNX-493"
-Tomka air intake
-Yokohama A509 tires
-due for state inspection this month

The car means alot to me, it's the most prized possession I ever owned. Please contact the police (and me) if you have any leads.

Thanks very much.

Mike

mike.kazigian@att.net

Originally posted by mkazigian
My GNX was stolen today right before lunch between 11:30 to 12:00. It is in excellent condition, stock-appearing, and has about 16,000 miles. BLUE NJ plates FYV-12P and the last 3 of the VIN are 852

Some distinguishing characteristics-

-tinted rear window with 4"x6" american flag below 3rd brake
-2 small stickers on drivers rear opera window "Use Caution due to rapid acceleration" and POW-MIA emblem
-small break in paint on roof right over where the shifter would be in the car
-V4 intercooler with a fake GNX intercooler sticker
-custom grey horn button with "GNX"
-"GNX" floor mats
-Jensen stereo
-Kirban seat covers
-black (painted) EZ pass
-trunk lid carpet embroidered with "GNX-493"
-Tomka air intake
-Yokohama A509 tires
-due for state inspection this month

The car means alot to me, it's the most prized possession I ever owned. Please contact the police (and me) if you have any leads.

Thanks very much.

Mike

mike.kazigian@att.net

Mike, I just got Kirban's news letter and heard about your car, I am truely Sorry that such a thing happened !
MY turbo buick is one of my Most treasured posesions also and the thought of something happening like that is scary.

GOOD luck with getting it back, the police are pretty good, and if anything black and has

buick written on it comes through Delaware and I see it, I will let you know
Right away.

The SOB"S THAT took it are probably going to sit on it ,( hide it) untill they think things cool down.

Everybody here on he board that is aware will probably be on the look out for you also.

Good luck getting it back SOON with no damage !!

Regards, DAVE V <> blackhawk38

Mike, a friend of mine forwarded this horrible news to an e-mail list I belong to. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope your GNX is recovered quickly.

Unfortunately, this hits very close to home as well, because I live in Bergen County as well. I'll certainly keep my eyes open for it. Can I ask where was the car stolen from??

Thanks for your sentiment, Steve. Your email isn't listed...email me direct and I'll give you the details. -Mike

You left your GNx unattended? What are you, NUTS? :confused: I don't have an GNx but a regular old GN and wouldn't think of leaving for 5 minutes for some scum bag to drive off with it. You shoulda known better....tisk tisk.

Sorry for your loss...

RE:

Hello,

I'm new to the boards, but saw the banner about the stolen GN. I used to see this car every morning going to work right by the route 4/17 split. I know the car pretty well, one of the best looking gn's I've seen. If I see anything I'll definetly get in contact with the owner.

There was a thread in the lounge about this being recovered, since it has been posted everywhere on the net I am sure he just hasn't had time to answer every single post saying he got it back.

Thanks TTA, I'm trying to delete as many as I can and leave the "recovery" post up so there's no confusion. I was still receiving emails from people who didn't read to the bottom of the thread.

Blaizon, what you described doesn't sound like my car. It's not close to that intersection and it's certainly not there everyday. Keep an eye on that guy's car though, it may be next :(

Thanks,

Mike [:)

Glad you got your Car Back!

Originally posted by mkazigian
Thanks TTA, I'm trying to delete as many as I can and leave the "recovery" post up so there's no confusion. I was still receiving emails from people who didn't read to the bottom of the thread.

Blaizon, what you described doesn't sound like my car. It's not close to that intersection and it's certainly not there everyday. Keep an eye on that guy's car though, it may be next :(

Thanks,

Mike [:)

HEY Jersey Mike, Good to hear you got your special edition Buick Home!

Good Luck, Blackhawk38