GNX Fans, check this out!

tommyguns

Im a fan of the Fast and Furious movies, not for the imports, but the muscle cars from the first, second and third movie.
Wait, Im not done. I read on this movie site that it is a strong rumor that Vin Diesel will be in part 4, and get this, he will be driving a BUICK GNX!! How about that, a GNX on the big screen.

Fast and Furious 4 Rumors
Casting and location buzz for the next sequel.
by Stax
August 29, 2007 - Just days after it was revealed in the trades that Universal wants to put a fourth The Fast and the Furious before cameras by March (to avoid the looming industry strikes) -- this despite not having either a script or a director ready -- comes the first casting rumors for the film.

According to the automotive consumer site Edmunds.com's Inside Line, citing sources close to the first three Fast and the Furious films, "it's rumored that the next film will reunite many characters and actors from the first three including Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black."

Edmunds also claims, "Obviously the story will once again center around automotive mayhem of the most intense sort, but the rumor is that this time most of the action will be set in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil."

The site adds that the cars for the film might include a 1970 Dodge Charger (which also featured in the first film), the new Dodge Challenger, the Chevrolet Opala and perhaps a 1987 Buick GNX for Vin Diesel's character.:cool:

I sent the whole article..I just copies and pasted, I dont know how to highlight it.
movies.ign.com/articles/816/816809p1.html

This was posted several times before. I hope they don't get their grimey hands on a real GNX and ruin it.

gnx

:eek: um i doubt it they will use the gnx just for the fact they they are like 50 grand each but then again the camera fools the eye all the time...they might just buy 20 regals and paint them black with just gnx badges.......for the movie dukes of hazard i think they bought like 23 cars nd they ended wrecking half of them....:mad: