GNX Molly jacket

daveleach

I figured I would list this here before I put it on ebay. (716)563-0218. xxl and authentic! gnxjacket1.pnggnxjacket2.pnggnxjacket3.png

I am open to offers, I haven't seen one for sale in a while, so it is tough to price. I am not trying to gouge anyone.

Doing some spring cleaning. Don't know why I've been saving this as the car (#246) was stolen and cut up in 1990. I have the Molly jacket that I got when I bought the car new. It is still in the original box from Molly and in the plastic. It's a size Large. I also have the GNX cutout turbo cover that was on the car when I bought it. I will entertain offers on either one or both as a package. I saw one of the jackets go for $2000 and another for $1500. I also have the Grand National tires and wheels that McLaren took off when they converted the GNX. They have no miles on them. They still have the original green sticker that showed the tires had been balanced from GM and the rubber tits. I have an original GM turbo and intercooler take-off from GN to GNX conversion. These would be great for concours show cars. You can contact me here or email: bmwk1200rsse@yahoo.com

Doing some spring cleaning. Don't know why I've been saving this as the car (#246) was stolen and cut up in 1990. I have the Molly jacket that I got when I bought the car new. It is still in the original box from Molly and in the plastic. It's a size Large. I also have the GNX cutout turbo cover that was on the car when I bought it. I will entertain offers on either one or both as a package. I saw one of the jackets go for $2000 and another for $1500. I also have the Grand National tires and wheels that McLaren took off when they converted the GNX. They have no miles on them. They still have the original green sticker that showed the tires had been balanced from GM and the rubber tits. I have an original GM turbo and intercooler take-off from GN to GNX conversion. These would be great for concours show cars. You can contact me here or email: bmwk1200rsse@yahoo.com[/quote]
How were you able to obtain the GN parts? Did you work for Buick or something?