GNX question

augie1010

Hey Guys: I was at a cruise nite at the local A&W with my GN. A guy walks up to me and tells me that someone turned in a GNX during the federal "cash for clunkers" program. I told him he was nuts, but he said it really happened. Tell me this did not really happen.

Thanks
Dave..87 GN

I think it did

somewhere is a list by make and model .that shows under buick 1 1987 buick regal gnx was turned in under cash for clunkers . Ive seen the list but couldnt tell you if was real or not .i tried to turn in my 83 fleetwood and was told it was to old by one year .so i stuck a hurst olds drivetrain in it and sold it for 3gs

somewhere is a list by make and model .that shows under buick 1 1987 buick regal gnx was turned in under cash for clunkers . Ive seen the list but couldnt tell you if was real or not .i tried to turn in my 83 fleetwood and was told it was to old by one year .so i stuck a hurst olds drivetrain in it and sold it for 3gs
Negative. The GNX turned out to be a regular Regal with an after market blackout kit. This was exposed on the Bloomberg radio a long time ago. just another BS rumor

Well

negative. The gnx turned out to be a regular regal with an after market blackout kit. This was exposed on the bloomberg radio a long time ago. Just another bs rumor

i can add that to my list of fakes .. Just like the gnx twin turbo with t-tops.