GNX spotted at rt. 83 and 75th, IL.

unix_punk

just wanted to give my compliments to the owner of this beautiful gnx. anyone know of this car in that area? driver was an older guy. this was monday early evening.

There is a guy who brings one down to Frankfort cruise night every once in a while... I thought he lived up north somewhere... could have been that car.

Definately could have been. Just wondering if he was active on the board here. I'll bet my GN looked like a rolling pile next to his beauty there on 83, lol.

IIRC, it has around 10k original miles, all original paint, etc... its in great shape. I believe he told me he had put an aftermarket turbo on the car, still had the original at home.

It definately looked like it. Also had a single piller gauge as well. Didn't get to hear it spool though.

That could have been Rich Fitzmaurice. Not sure if I spelled his name correct. White haired guy. I think his car has $8K on it.

Definately a white-haired guy. Oh well, maybe I'll catch him at a red light one of these days... :)

I saw that car run low 13s. He is not pushing the car obviously. He used to race the car with our club. Now he just races his GS.

Definately a white-haired guy. Oh well, maybe I'll catch him at a red light one of these days... :)

If you ever catch him with the gold GSX, I'm sure he'd be happy to show you his tail lights. That car flies for an all motor (pumpgas only?) BBB.

I wouldn't mind that... Getting smoked by another Buick is still 10 times better than getting smoked by a vette or a mustang...or even a civic... :)