GNX Suspension Now Available

Pete, as far as i know hr big rear sway bar will not clear the arm and rear cover nuckle
atr will

I have four complete kits left to sell. $2695

I have a couple of Rear End Covers. $699

Thanks!

Pete

I sent someone the GNX Fixture the first week of June. I switched computers and lost the contact info. If the person who has it would contact me I would appreciate it. I have 2 people waiting.

Thanks!

Pete
215 778 1036
Phoff548@comcast.net

Are you producing these any time soon?
Very interested, possibly two of them for both my 88's.
Are rear covers available blank?

hello people; You have to be a real turbo buick fan to get one of these. I'd really like to have one but there's other things on the car need more attension.. IMO a install video would be cool and before and after comments would make it an A+.
IBBY

I am waiting the tools for the install now. Then my GNX dash, suspicion, and exhaust will be finished. Next will be correct off set wheels and braces and that will complete my GNX.

I have one complete GNX Suspension kit available. Customer backed out on one I had been holding for him. $2699 complete.

Thanks

Pete

What would you need for this to work on a t-top car? Meaning extra bracing for stiffness, roll bar, etc... I'm looking to get this next year if avail.

What would you need for this to work on a t-top car? Meaning extra bracing for stiffness, roll bar, etc... I'm looking to get this next year if avail.
i had the first one ever.(on a t-top)i just put it on-
later i added rear seat cross braces and all the body bushings including gnx ones.
it comes with all the weld on parts to brace the car - its 100% complete