GNX turbo

GRANDNAT87

LSPBC President '06
I purchased an oraginal GNX turbo today along with the drivers and pass side headers and the turbo cover. I had run across them at a swap meet today and thought it was a good deal. Every thing is the real deal and seems to have really low miles since nothing has any rust on it. the drivers side header is not cracked and never repaired. Must have come off a really low mile car. The guy I had talked to said that they had some problems with the turbo early on and just went to a bigger turbo and header set up. Come to find out the turbo is a real GNX turbo but the exhaust wheel is not there. As most of you know they were like a piece of glass and that is the reason it was taken off the car. Anyone have any ideas of where I can get it repaired or what it is worth?
Rick K.
:confused:

they were ceramic and very fragile like galss. This on aparently shattered like it as well. have not heard of one being replaced either but have heard that they had problems back in the day...

I have never heard of a replacement being available. You might find someone on this site with a NOS wheel but expect to pay through the nose for it. I would contact Precision Turbo maybe they can rebuild the turbo with a different wheel in it?