Go Fast Parts - Everything you need

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
Will sell complete or may end up parting it more.

109 Race Motor - Built by anderson performance with best of every thing. Girdled 109 block, Kings Crank forged crank, Alum. Rods, Forged Pistons, Champion GN1s with full race port (newest Design), Champion Ported intake, Solid Roller cam, T&D Roller Rockers, 96 lb Injectors, Acufab Plenum and Throttle Body. Pulls like a crazy to 7500 RPM. Parts alone are worth it. $6000 + ship obo

GTQ 71 - air cooled Ball Bearing, Billet Wheels, Used for 4 pulls on Dyno and 3 passes at track. Like brand new. $1800 + ship

Turbo 400 built by Vince Janis. Rossler Brake, Reverse manual valve body. I am including 3.5" aluminum driveshaft that is corect length to stock Rear. $1400 + shipping - $1800 with ATI Converter thrown in.

Lots of other stuff. Let me know if you are looking for something else.

-Sully

Will sell complete or may end up parting it more.

109 Race Motor - Built by anderson performance with best of every thing. Girdled 109 block, Kings Crank forged crank, Alum. Rods, Forged Pistons, Champion GN1s with full race port (newest Design), Champion Ported intake, Solid Roller cam, T&D Roller Rockers, 96 lb Injectors, Acufab Plenum and Throttle Body. Pulls like a crazy to 7500 RPM. Parts alone are worth it. $6000 + ship obo

GTQ 71 - air cooled Ball Bearing, Billet Wheels, Used for 4 pulls on Dyno and 3 passes at track. Like brand new. $1800 + ship

Turbo 400 built by Vince Janis. Rossler Brake, Reverse manual valve body. I am including 3.5" aluminum driveshaft that is corect length to stock Rear. $1400 + shipping

Lots of other stuff. Let me know if you are looking for something else.

-Sully
How many miles on the motor? Stroker? I'm interested.

I need your location to compute possible shipping costs? Is the motor complete, or what is needed to plug and play !
any idea of the shipping weight.

I am in South Carolina. Motor would be complete throttle body to oil pan but has no cam sensor since I ran distributer. If you want the stuff to run distrib. PM me and we can work something out. Includes Injectors and Billet rails.

Has the converter passage been modified to help with thrust bearing issues? It's a bop housing right. Yeah if u can check on shipping it would be to a business.

Has the converter passage been modified to help with thrust bearing issues? It's a bop housing right. Yeah if u can check on shipping it would be to a business.

Yes it has. Yes it is BOP housing. I have an ATI converter that I will throw in for $400 with the tranny if you want.