Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers or cards?

• steelers

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • cards

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
Of course the guy from Cincinnati want the cards to win after we ran his team over like a freight train.

Yeah, we never recovered after Palmer's injury in that first playoff game years ago. I'm afraid he'll never be the same. What a shame.

F%*k PISS-BURG!!! Kurt will throw the ball ALL OVER them in WARM TAMPA. GO ARIZ!!!!! MAKE THE BROWNS PROUD!!!! and from a true BROWNS fan...... WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!:D

F%*k PISS-BURG!!! Kurt will throw the ball ALL OVER them in WARM TAMPA. GO ARIZ!!!!! MAKE THE BROWNS PROUD!!!! and from a true BROWNS fan...... WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!:D

Thats what a good friend of mine said this year...he's a die hard Browns fan too.

Thats what a good friend of mine said this year...he's a die hard Browns fan too.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR........ Thats the saying around CLEVELAND every year:( WE SUCK,I KNOW THAT but I stand behind them ALL THE WAY.(i know i'm gonna get bashed from all the PA people on here) I also bet Ben still has a headach from that HIT in the browns game:D

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR........ Thats the saying around CLEVELAND every year:( WE SUCK,I KNOW THAT but I stand behind them ALL THE WAY.(i know i'm gonna get bashed from all the PA people on here) I also bet Ben still has a headach from that HIT in the browns game:D

Hahaha, better than what we hear every year here in Cincy...."It's a rebuilding year."

Hahaha, better than what we hear every year here in Cincy...."It's a rebuilding year."

That used to be our feeling in Phoenix every year............................:biggrin:
There is hope.;)

wait till next year what year are you talking about we've beeen waiting!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

i'm going to drop the doo doo browns off at the toilet bowl here shortly but with that said... F*** larry fitz. He Sold out my Pitt Panthers and went pro after two years so i hope he takes a nice dirt nap like McGahee. And for the conspiracy theorists...if you actually watched the game you would seen about 20 holding calls that weren't made against the ravens. refs go both ways... i can think of big calls in recent history that went against the steelers... THE COIN TOSS!!!!! the roughing the kicker in the playoffs vs Titans(02?) and the reversal of troys int against INDY in 05. using the refs is just a poor excuse for those sitting at home after a loss to the Steelers. AZ wont be able to score enough points to beat the steelers. Larry Bitchgerald is far from God...he can be stopped. Edge and warner are so 2001. The only part that worries me is Stevie Breaston in the return game.... and where is he from? Pittsburgh :biggrin:

My mothers side of the family is from PA... big Steelers fans, I'm rooting for Pittsburgh... That being said as a diehard Giants fan I remember a year ago no one gave them a shot against the Pats... I hope it is a good game, without any Bull$hit calls from the homosexuals in Zebra stripes... I really hate when refs blow calls in playoff games... this year was no different

88 CuttyClassic said:
...so i hope he takes a nice dirt nap like McGahee...

Pretty harsh words there, I wouldn't wish the stretcher on anyone myself...

And for the conspiracy theorists...

Hey, lets get an agent for Hines as well. He has some of the best acting skills in the league... :rolleyes: He reminds me of the 'ole Reggie Miller from the NBA... :biggrin: Both are/were quality players, but this is professional sports not daytime soap's...

BADazzBuick said:
I also bet Ben still has a headach from that HIT in the browns game

Nahhh... He's too stupid to have a headache from anything. Including his little bike episode the other year... :eek:

K.