Going to BG from MD?

gn85

You've gotta try this!
Hey y'all,

I'm plannin' on headin' out to BG on Wednesday morning. I'm not trying to break the sound barrier, but would like to cruise up in a group if anyone else is interested.

If anyone else is headin' down or thru on Wednesday, let me know. Thanks.

Chris,
Richard, Melissa and myself are leaving Monday but maybe we'll see you there?

We are at the Baymont.

Is that in the morning? Thought I read you were leaving in the evening. Also, are you towing or driving?

I might be able to swing that... which way are you headin?

The fact that you're towing is good/bad. Bad because I'll be driving the GN and want to be moving at a good clip. But then again, that may keep me outta trouble. :)

I'm gonna be thrashing on the car tomorrow so I should be ready Wed. morning. We could just meet on the road.

Originally posted by gn85
I might be able to swing that... which way are you headin?

The fact that you're towing is good/bad. Bad because I'll be driving the GN and want to be moving at a good clip. But then again, that may keep me outta trouble. :)

I'm gonna be thrashing on the car tomorrow so I should be ready Wed. morning. We could just meet on the road.

were going thru the gap and down thru WV and into KY.

look for the silver escalade pulling either a silver t or my gn.

my goal is to leave no later than 9 tomorrow morning.

OK.. I've been working on the car all night and I don't think I'm gonna make it by 9am. But I'll PM you my cell #. That way if you stop for lunch or anything, I may catch up. But I don't want to hold you up. Have a safe trip.