Gonna Paint / Need New Moldings

Classic Industries used to carry them, but if I remember correct the bits that go on the front fender and on the rear quarter (same part) been discontinued and this was a number of years back when I tried to get a set for my TTA. The long one on the doors might still be avalible.

Remember to get the correct year version as the color differs over the years.

Check with your local GM dealer and see if they can track them down but be prepared to spend probabrly $200 USD in total

Classic Industries used to carry them, but if I remember correct the bits that go on the front fender and on the rear quarter (same part) been discontinued and this was a number of years back when I tried to get a set for my TTA. The long one on the doors might still be avalible.

Remember to get the correct year version as the color differs over the years.

Check with your local GM dealer and see if they can track them down but be prepared to spend probabrly $200 USD in total

That's exactly what I found!:frown:
Does anyone have the original GM part #s ?

For the fender / rear quarter GM #20682916 and for the door GM #2068924

They list these to be the same 87-90 White 11Q any other year white have different part numbers.

Looks like Vitage Parts (VPI) got the door ones but not the end bits ... Vintage Parts, LLC Parts Locator

The part number for the ones on the fender and qtr are 88959378 all four are the same number and still availabe from GM. The ones on the door are 20682924 and like Jan said VPI has the ones for the door. HTH Jason

The part number for the ones on the fender and qtr are 88959378 all four are the same number and still availabe from GM. The ones on the door are 20682924 and like Jan said VPI has the ones for the door. HTH Jason

Jason how much would 4 of these cost me :) I was told they were discontinued and I only managed to get hold of the door moldings back then ... you can PM me ...

Poor Gm Quality?

Got the quarter moldings today.The cut off is crooked on [3] pieces out of [4].
They also have spec contamination in the plastic.They are white,but,I am assuming they are meant to be painted,because of the flat color & contamination.

THOUGHTS??:eek:

Have you opened the packages? If there as bad as you say I'd take them back to the dealer you got them from, show them the problem and ask them to reorder them. I got mine about 2-3 years ago and had no issues.

Issues

Have you opened the packages? If there as bad as you say I'd take them back to the dealer you got them from, show them the problem and ask them to reorder them. I got mine about 2-3 years ago and had no issues.

Were ordered on line from Flow Cadillac in Winston-Salem NC / through GM Direct Parts.Not opened / Will call them. :mad:

Jason got the ones you sent me including the fuel pump relay! Didn't open them but looks like some black spots on 1 or 2 of them ... could be just on the surface not sure until I actually open them

Open the packages and see if it's on the mldg or the bags. I have some spares and looked at them and they looked like there were spots on them, opened them up and it was fine.

Contamination

Open the packages and see if it's on the mldg or the bags. I have some spares and looked at them and they looked like there were spots on them, opened them up and it was fine.

It's in the plastic.:mad:
The door moldings I got were ferfect & shiny.
1/4 mlds.were dull,contaminated & cut crooked.