Good autobody/detail shop in Tucson?

Turbotype

Village Idiot
I am looking for a good autobody or detail shop in the Tucson or Phoenix Area. Preferable someone who does "concourse" type work and has references. Cost doesn't really matter, only quality. I just bought a pretty clean repainted Turbo-T that needs some wet sanding to get it up to my standards. Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

I am looking for a good autobody or detail shop in the Tucson or Phoenix Area. Preferable someone who does \"concourse\" type work and has references. Cost doesn\'t really matter, only quality. I just bought a pretty clean repainted Turbo-T that needs some wet sanding to get it up to my standards. Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

I sent you a PM. My Buddy owns Photo Finish and they painted my car. There are many people on the board that have seen my car and can tell you how nice it really is. If you want someone who knows what there doing give them a call. tell them i sent you and they always like working on TB.

I sent you a PM. My Buddy owns Photo Finish and they painted my car. There are many people on the board that have seen my car and can tell you how nice it really is. If you want someone who knows what there doing give them a call. tell them i sent you and they always like working on TB.

O also the # i gave you fill free to call till 7am im here all night.

Well it was nice shooting the **** with you. You really have a nice car just needs a few things like you said. i would get a good pump and regulator on it first thing. you also need to get a gauge on that thing to see where the boost is at and get a good chip. anyways if you need anything call me any time 24/7.

brent