Good Bye Norman Strauss

CPAKCP

Thought I would post and let the board know that we have lost a Buick Racer this past Tuesday - 4 /17/2007. Some of you might have known him - he was Norman M Strauss of Victoria, TX. He was only 48 and died of a staff infection - which I believe was related to a crushed jaw injury he suffered from a car accident when he was a young boy - 14.

Norm made it to Bowling Green at least three times in the past ten years, and wanted to go again- racing his prize 1987 White Limited Turbo/T. He was an avid racer and his own mechanic. He was one of the best stagers you could ask for - he could light em up :D He had his Buick in the 11.ss and had purchased a girdled 109 short block and had desires of going faster.

I knew Norm through Charlie Newman. Charlie was his uncle and good friend.

God Bless you Norm and your family - show em upstairs how to stage a car :smile:

I'll miss you :(

Thought I would post and let the board know that we have lost a Buick Racer this past Tuesday - 4 /17/2007. Some of you might have known him - he was Norman M Strauss of Victoria, TX. He was only 48 and died of a staff infection - which I believe was related to a crushed jaw injury he suffered from a car accident when he was a young boy - 14.

Norm made it to Bowling Green at least three times in the past ten years, and wanted to go again- racing his prize 1987 White Limited Turbo/T. He was an avid racer and his own mechanic. He was one of the best stagers you could ask for - he could light em up :D He had his Buick in the 11.ss and had purchased a girdled 109 short block and had desires of going faster.

I knew Norm through Charlie Newman. Charlie was his uncle and good friend.

God Bless you Norm and your family - show em upstairs how to stage a car :smile:

I'll miss you :(

i met him a few years back at a buick swap meet, really nice and stand up guy, my deepest condolences to his family and loved ones. good speed norm!