Good Grand National Shop?

91Bird305

Are there any in Michigan? Any good or bad experiences with any?

Looking for some options for a couple small things.

Thanks.

After doing a search on here, there seemed to be a lot of people complaining about them (mostly just waiting for parts).

I am assuming the car service is better? Or are these threads old news?

Thanks.

call Andy at Livernois he has a t=type himself,if they can't do the work he can tell you who can,What about Stan?

You don't get a great feeling when you go there. The cars in the shop have been there for a long time.

If you're not in a hurry, you can chance it.

I would'nt. :(

What is it you want to do?

call Andy at Livernois he has a t=type himself,if they can't do the work he can tell you who can,What about Stan?

When I hear back from Stan, I'll have him do it depending on what his schedule is like.

I'm just feeling out some of the buick shops down by me.

i've delt with bruce a bit at aggressive. yes parts are slow at times but most these guys dont keep a lot on the shelfs nowadays. his work though is impeccable! a lot of knowledge in that mans head. what are u looking for a shop for by the way?

When I hear back from Stan, I'll have him do it depending on what his schedule is like.

I'm just feeling out some of the buick shops down by me.

I wouldnt hesitate to deal with Bruce at Aggressive Performance.
My .02

Stan @ EVI had some free time to work on the car so I'm hauling it over there this weekend hopefully.

The work I needed done was basically a bunch of random stuff. Replace the front timing cover, headlight rebuilt kit with the bushings, swap out fuel pressure gauges and maybe throw it on the dyno to see what it puts down with more boost this year.