Got a Connecticut Patrol poster?

qwic87gn

This is the poster that shows 7 troopers, 2 harleys, 2 ltd's and a mustang and of course the Turbo Regal. If you have one in like new condition that you would like to sell or do me a huge favor and get it duplicated, please let me know. This poster is very important to my father. Someone help me out here.

Thanks

I only have a picture of one. My friend took it when he had to go to drivers retrianing school in ct. :biggrin:

Did it say, "becareful or watch for the chasers?" I have been looking for that poster for years. Wouldn't mind getting (buying) a photocopy of one.

There was one listed on ebay that just ended yesterday. Ebay was having a problem or something and my dad's password was not working. Not sure what happened. Anyway, he lost it and it's a huge deal to him. So, I'm trying to find another one.

It says "Before you drink one for the road... think about the chaser.

If anyone has a good picture of it I can see about duplicating it on a plotter.

here is the pic from the auction

Attachments

• e1_1.jpg
    e1_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 293
It would have to be bigger than that. I can try using filters to blow up a 2 megapixel image to 3 by 4 feet but that image would get super blocky blowing it up to poster size.

Living in CT, I remember the fear of seeing a TR on the highway coming up in back of you back in the day they used them for chase vehicles. Sucked not knowing if it was a cop or not. :smile:

1FASTV6 said:
Look between the first HD and Ct. Trooper on the left.

Looks like another mustang to me. The headlights look too close together for a TR. I remember seeing the poster and though that the TR was more prominently displayed. I also thought that it was shot from a higher vantage point where you could see all of the cars and the troopers are looking upward. Maybe there are 2 versions?

GNSCOTT said:
Looks like another mustang to me. The headlights look too close together for a TR. I remember seeing the poster and though that the TR was more prominently displayed. I also thought that it was shot from a higher vantage point where you could see all of the cars and the troopers are looking upward. Maybe there are 2 versions?

Yeah, it doesnt look like a TR to me at all

It's definately a Mustang. If it were a TR it would have steel bumpers. It looks like that car has a rubber bumper.

Shortly after they started to phase out the TR's , they tried using Mazda MX6-Gt Turbo's too...quite step down from the TR's and Mustang coupe's of the day... They were real popular at the auctions too!

When I was living out there and totalled my car, the trooper was an older guy that had driven the T's back in the day. Talking with him eased the pain a little bit.

That was a dammed good car.

We are waiting for the new police package Dodge Charger to come out :biggrin: The Charger will be the best police car since the 94-96 9C1 Caprice! It will take the public some time to start looking out for the Charger as a police car.