Got FAST XFI Today

TurboNova

I am very impressed, very easy to use. User friendly interface alot like the old one with a bunch of added features. Boost control and datalogging built in. 8 external 0-5 volt sensors can be logged. TCC control, AC clutch control, 4 stages of nitrous, knock sensor control, built in service engine soon codes. The price is comparable to Big Stuff 3. The help menu is great pictures and even some video. I think my customer will be very happy with it. I am thinking about getting one for myself.

How's it going Brian?

I got my XFI from Cal today. Packaged very nice but that's about all I can say for now until I get my car finished. I planned to bring the software to work tonight and play with it but I walked off and forgot it.

Thanks for the help Cal!!

Brain, how did you get the i/c water pump discharge hooked to the AN line. From just looking at the nozzle on the pump it's to large to slip a -10 or -12 line on there but I haven't tried running the water lines yet.

Dusty, I usually just use regular old heater hose and not the expensive braided stuff. The pump uses the same hose thread that your home depot water hose uses. You could get an adaptor from hose thread to a smaller barb or pipe thread that you could put a AN fitting in. Heater hose will work just fine though, for my car I used black heater hose with push lock brass fittings and just hose clamped the hose to the pump.

Brian