got rice?

i guess he must think with that much power he needs wheels that can hold it all!

that thing looks like a beast... well compared to a spree

When viewing the pictures, the term FUGLY comes to mind. If he thinks his car is all that and a bag of chips, drag him up to Bandinere some time, I'll be happy to educate him on what a fast street car is. :D

i think the wheels are 19 or 20". usually thats big, but not all that bad. but on a little car like that, well whats left to say? the tires are about as thick as your thumb, if that...

he cant' be educated, hes a lots cause. i blew him away spinning, he still wasn't all that impressed though, or maybe he was but didn't show it. i've offerd him a ride in my car a few times but he always have the same punk ass answer, i have my own fast car, i don't need to see another. I've offerd him free passes to bandimere to see what his car will run, he doesnt' want to go untill he knows his car is running at least 12's. all it needs is a header and some head work and it will be there...:rolleyes: he won't even take it to high school drags where anything quicker than 18's is concidered fast...

if ANYONE sees that car race him for all the money you have on you, maybe for titles. i dont' care what your driving you'll win. and if you race for titles let me know, i want to pick it up with a fork lift and drop it in his yard, upside down if possible. maybe run it over with a loader jsut to see his face.

heh, I'll pimp him with mah mad leet Astro van. Damn, if only it'd hook :/ Don't know what's gonna happen if/when a GN engine gets dropped in it.

Hey im in highschool and im surely doing faster than 18's thats crawling with one arm. anyways that is funny that he actually thought hat he could get a gn, i would like to see the look on his face when a little kid in a grandpa's buick blows him away.

I remember the high school drags. I used to clean up back when my SC was mostly stock. It'd turn 14.9's and 15.0's and I think one kid had a Z28 from the 80's w/ a 305 running 16.2s and he was the guy to beat before I kicked his ass.

I saw two guys try to line up at the tree once. It was hilarious, the crowd was laughing so loud. Mostly its mid 16 second Civics and 17 second Toyotas, and crap going at it. Every now and then you'll see a turbo eclipse run a high 14. Kids these days need a clue.

i know what you mean even though i am a kid i dislike every ricer, and most all imports, i helped my brother build one sweet 69 C10 pickup and my other brother has a really nice 1988 Monte Carlo SS that will have a LT-1 in it soon, i am a huge american muscle fan. i had a kid in a ford focus with a huge wing on the back try to race me not only one but three times in a row. the first one was from a roll he got the hit and i just blew past him, second try he wanted to go from the stop light (not a good idea to race a gn from a stoplight) he dumped the clutch and never even got ahead of us, even off the launch, third try about 45-50 we took him again he then finally got the idea he just cant beat a GN.

speaking of hs drags, thats coming up for me labor day, can't wait for that. i think i might actually be able to get a low 13 out of my car now; where it should be. at the last one on memorial day i was running pump gas and i think i only got a 14.8 out of it. i didn't think much of it, but my friends told me that people in the stands were claping for me. i still haven't decided if that funny or sad yet. my dads talking about letting me take his car up, i'm almost guaranteed to win best appearing with it, and it should be going mid-high 12's. if 14's will get an applause, maybe 12's will get me flashed. i can hope right.

just a little update on the slow and curious guy, i gave him my g-tech, apparently it doesnt' work in his car, according to him. probably doesnt' have the power to trigger the start in it. but anyways, i don't know if he was playing around with it or not but he hit a praked semi trailer "going fast" i haven't seen the car but i want to!maybe he'll get a camero or rustang like all the other kids out there.