Got the boot from Bremerton too...

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Well, It looks like we all had a good weekend.

Dan hits a 10 with an awsome 60'.
Bill hits a 2 10's with a cheap Shawn motor.:D
Geno 10.78 low boost and pump gas. Holy $hit!

ME, ME, ME,

A series of 11.8's! 11.82, 11.83, 11.87 on pump gas and alky with a 20* street chip on BFG dgrag radial. I'm very happy with my 60's I had a 1.62 and a 1.68! On a BFG!!!! And I got my MPH up to 116 thanks to Rob in Canada ;)

Good weekend to say the least.

Frank

Bremertom was a blast. Gurts and I had a great time.

I had to turn my boost down to 14 lbs just to run a 12.11@115 for eliminations as my first 3 time trial runs were all in the 11:70's and 80's in street tune with 1.80 60fts :eek:

After I red lit with a .494 in the first round I went back to the pits and turned up the boost to 23lbs for time only's. In the heat of the day the TE-44/009 combo pumped out an 11:42 @ 118.5 with a 1.59 60ft. On my next pass I ran 11.88 @ 119 after screwing up my launch with a 2.1 60ft :rolleyes:

Thanks to Geno as usual for burgers and beer and to Frank for the TTIV cd (Frank did you purposely dub the song "Slow Ride" in when the syclone and typhoon raced??? LOL. "Jesus Built my Hotrod" was a nice touch too. Haven't heard that one in years)

Can't wait till next year...

Originally posted by rastaz
Bremertom was a blast. Gurts and I had a great time.

(Frank did you purposely dub the song "Slow Ride" in when the syclone and typhoon raced??? LOL. "Jesus Built my Hotrod" was a nice touch too. Haven't heard that one in years)

Can't wait till next year...

Yes I did Good catch! I thought that would add to the humor of the video.

Frank

Frank did you purposely dub the song "Slow Ride" in when the syclone and typhoon raced??? LOL

OUCH, that hurt :(

Im SURE Frank didnt do it on purpose because he knows a 13.7 time slip for a bone stock truck is flying. Thats faster than the 2 stock GN,s at the track this weekend:cool:

Originally posted by turbov6truck
Frank did you purposely dub the song "Slow Ride" in when the syclone and typhoon raced??? LOL

OUCH, that hurt :(

Wanda please know that it was all in good fun with no intentions to poke fun at the SYTY group. The song just landed that way on the video.

Frank

Wanda, Frank's just a big bully and we have banned him from participating in anymore events with us "cool" Buick guys! ;)

All kidding aside....Your truck rocks! Us Buicks guys could only wish our cars ran that quick bone stock!!!

Is it just me or does every car/truck Geno touches get faster??? :D

Originally posted by billsgn
Wanda, Frank's just a big bully and we have banned him from participating in anymore events with us "cool" Buick guys! ;)

All kidding aside....Your truck rocks! Us Buicks guys could only wish our cars ran that quick bone stock!!!

Is it just me or does every car/truck Geno touches get faster??? :D

Bill,

Please be sure to have Geno touch, or glance in the general direction of, or maybe just think about my car when it is done, it will need all the extra "speed" it can get!:D

Thanks again, Chris

It's okay, I won't cry, I promise... came close, though ;)
Thanks, Frank, for having my truck in there. You got my fastest run in there! :D
How many of you guys are coming out to Pacific this Sunday? I am bringing the Syclone out, if I don't have to work, that is.
I got a real live invitation from PRP :D
Are you all ready?

Hi Wanda....I'll be there this Sunday for the BOP race. I'll make sure to stop by and say hi to you and Pat.

Bill

Hi Bill,
Yep, you'd better stop by, I didnt get to visit with you when we were at Bremerton. I knew I saw you, then POOF!! you were gone. LOL I dont know if you and Pat visited, but I took a little nappy in the RV, and probably missed you then, just like I missed alot of things.
Good to hear from you!

hehe....I didn't get to visit with Pat either....I was too busy bouncing around (with joy) after getting my first 10 sec timeslip! :D :D :D

I'll make sure to stop by and say hi to both of you this time.