Grand National at the Texas Mile

Turbo boy

Any members at the Texas Mile this past weekend? Saw a GN in the staging lanes. I didnt have a chance to meet the driver, I believe the car ran 122 mph. Makes me wanna take mine next time Lol.

I ran at the Texas mile 129, stock 87 GN 90k miles. I want to build an engine for road racing and street. anybody in san antonio know these cars to build it right. Also need transmission rebuilt.

ron fisher said:
I ran at the Texas mile 129, stock 87 GN 90k miles. I want to build an engine for road racing and street. anybody in san antonio know these cars to build it right. Also need transmission rebuilt.

Mike kurtz century trans ...he is in tx

I hope to see some of you guys at the next event in March. I'm planning on entering my Porsche 944 turbo just for the heck of it. I don't expect to go much faster than 150 but it should be fun.

I hope to see some of you guys at the next event in March. I'm planning on entering my Porsche 944 turbo just for the heck of it. I don't expect to go much faster than 150 but it should be fun.

Post up all of the info for the event in March in a new thread and I'll put a sticky on it.

I'd love to line up next to . since Your type of Car started me on all this go faster GN stuff in 86'...;^)