Grand National get together in Milwaukee this summer at my house?

Mera

I would be willing to host a get together for any GN owner who wants to drive to my house one day this summer. Most likely a Sunday. In Caledonia, WI. Between Milwaukee and Racine. I used to do Lamborghini and Ferrari get togethers here but I sold my 348 Ferrari this spring to get a 1987 GN. Anyone interested? I would provide food and soft drinks/water etc. I have a 6 acre estate and lots of space to park in a very secluded little neighborhood.

Rodney Dickman

I usually had them in August as it is generally dry in August. Can be hot but usually it is dry.

Rodney

If I can get a solid commitment for maybe 20 or more GN owners I would be willing to do this. This is for Buick Grand Nationals only. I know there are Turbo Trans Am owners here and maybe others. My idea is this gathering is all GN's (GNX is also welcome). No other non GN daily drivers etc. To attend one needs to drive a Buick GN here. That was my requirement for my Ferrari/Lambo get togethers. One has to drive that type of car here here to attend.

I have to work or I would maybe go to the Turbo Farm thing in IL.

Thanks
Rodney

My vision is a yard full of black GN's. Maybe a GNX if possible. A few turbo Regals would probably be OK as they are still Buick Regals. But I would ask that they all be turbo Regals. No normally aspirated engine Regals. (I think I saw where one guy took out the turbo 3800 and put a V-8 in a real GN. That would probably be OK also.

Rodney

Would it be best to send a pic of your car first?
I would hate to not be wanted.

I own a Gnx in the Milwaukee area but I don't think I want to go to a gathering for gn's only. Personally you sound like a stuck up ass posting on what you have had and own. Sorry but a ex Ferrari owner I would not want to deal with. Good luck with your party.

A Grand National is a turbo regal. You can't come on a forum like this and tell Turbo Buick guys they're not welcome. I was going to be in but unless this rule changes I'm out.

I believe he said a turbo Regals would be okay. But his preference was for Black GNs and GNXs.
I think he wants to limit the number of cars because he was going to do this with his own money
and supply food and soft drinks for the crowd.
I didn't think he was being snobby.