Attachments

• 33409.jpeg
    33409.jpeg
    810.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 33412.jpeg
    33412.jpeg
    835.8 KB · Views: 49
james u got anything better then that for the fronts? those are beat

Brett this is what is to be expected these days . The cars are 30 years old and were not intended to last forever. If I had a really nice set they would be triple what I'm asking for these and they would probably sell fast at that price. We are at the same place I was 15 years ago when I used to work on gm A bodies from the 60's and 70's ripped up bucket seats would get tossed out because people were too cheap to buy covers. Now all these years later A body bucket seats at swapmeets are selling for $600-800 totally trashed meaning covers shot,head rests shot,foam shot and the plastic on the back of seats shot. So I suggest just buying a set of seats like this which are workable -restore able and just put new covers on them and they are good for another 30 years which will be longer than we will probably be alive. You can't turn a bench seat into a bucket seat and as time goes by parts are getting harder to come by. Brett you've been around long enough to probably agree finding stuff isn't like it once was and prices have only gone up and will continue to climb as more of these cars are restored and put back to stock.they are already reproducing factory stuff like tires,exhausts and batteries and it will continue

yea I was jus wondering if u had anything nicer I know their hard to come by

Sam, if you can wait a couple days i have a much nicer pair of 87 buckets, and matching rear upholstery (original i used the rear seat foam).If interested i can pull them out of storage this weekend. 832518-7324. James-

Sam, if you can wait a couple days i have a much nicer pair of 87 buckets, and matching rear upholstery (original i used the rear seat foam).If interested i can pull them out of storage this weekend. 832518-7324. James-
Im interested

Ill get the seats out of storage by morning, and post the pics here. Have a nice day. James-

IMG_4907.JPG IMG_4906.JPG IMG_4908.JPG IMG_4910.JPG
Here they are. Original 1987 out of my personal car. Mounting brackets are not included, as I reused them. They are the nicest ones I have seen for sale in some time. They will cost $600 plus any shipping / freight / gas money, etc. I can ship if need be, or you can pick up in Houston, Texas. Text me if you're serious. 832-518-7324 James-

James, is that $600 for the buckets and the upholstery for the rear seat? Do you have a photo of the rear seat upholstery? Also, are you coming to the turbobuick,com nationals in NC next month and if so would you be able to transport the seats there? Thanks, Jeff

View attachment 277284 View attachment 277283 View attachment 277282 View attachment 277281
Here they are. Original 1987 out of my personal car. Mounting brackets are not included, as I reused them. They are the nicest ones I have seen for sale in some time. They will cost $600 plus any shipping / freight / gas money, etc. I can ship if need be, or you can pick up in Houston, Texas. Text me if you're serious. 832-518-7324 James-
hey james im interested in those seats I travel back and fourth from Houston can you text me @3612323035

Jeff, Yes rear upholstery included. its in good shape also. No, I wont be able to go to the nationals in NC, as I reserved my vacation time for Power Tour.

Sam, I will text you tomorrow morning on my break at work.