grand rapids/west mich

terbo

do any of you guy's from the west mich/G.R. area ever hang out at the lot/muffler man? I remember seeing a few gn's last summer! :D

What's the lot?? If your talking over at Roger's plaza, I've been there before....not this summer though....but if it somewhere else, let me know....I'd be interested in stopping by.

...that is if I can get the stinkin' car off the jack stands :)

Mark

they stopped everyone from hangin at rogers plaza, now everyone goes up 28th st and hangs out at the muffler man, just over the bridge!

Well, I don't know if I'll make it this year...but I'm trying to get things together for the 25th.

...if I do get it done before then, I'll try to check it out (assuming the weather is nice)....but I'm guessing the crowd is probably a little thin this time of year :(

Are you planning on Stanton??

Mark

yea, I plan on going! I've never been! I'm supposed to meet a member of this forum, on the morning of the 25th, so we can roll down together! If you want, meet up with us also!:D

Ya i'm there most weekends unless i'm racing. I haven't been there in a while but I should be there this weekend if it's not raining. :D

I'll swing out that way, if it's not raining! I have'nt been out there
for weeks, so I dont know if anyone is still hangin out or not!

I just moved out here from Lansing. I go to GVSU. I know where 28th street is, but which muffler man are you talking about?

Nick

the one just after division ave on 28th st, and just before 131 hwy! are you going to stanton raceway on the 25th of oct?

I am not shure, I will put it in my calander and try to make it. Last augest my car was broken into and I am still in the process of putting it back together, also I am putting on a Hotchkis Total Vehicle Suspension Package and Tubular A arms with bigger brakes as we speak. If I can get it all done by then I will show up, but I dont want to bring half a Grand National. Thanks for lettin me know which location. Do you know if people are going to be there on friday? I have a WRX that I could take over there but no buick as of now.:(

Nick

I'm not sure, I know during summer it is packed, but I'm not sure if their is anyone still going, since the weather is getting colder!

As long as it's not raining there should be people there. Most of the die hard hang around till it stays in the 40's or so. If if rains though most leave because there car will melt or something, so it's hard to say. LOL;)

the weather is supposed to be nice this friday, so I'll be there around 10-10:30pm:D

Also look for the Olds. LOL I should be there unless something happens between now and then. There are normally only a couple buicks there.

I will be there friday night around 10-10:30pm! look for the white t-type regal! My friend might be there also he drives a saturn tuner car! I look forward to meeting you guy's!

Well something happenend... So I won't make it to the lot tonight. I'm going to try to go Saturday night, but it depends on what's going on?????

I missed out on going also! I got held up at work till 11:45pm, so I
was speeding to get to the muffler man, and al I saw were 2 cars there! I'm going again on sat. to see if any one is out! see ya there!:D

There was a 85 hot air car there. It had a 86-87 intercooler on it, nice shape. I was there for about 45 mins and there were only 5 cars there.

Nick

Ya thats Man in Black. He posts sometimes on here but not a lot that i've seen. What time did you leave?? I got there late, about 11:20 or so. :( there were 2 cars there then.