You can type here any text you want

Grey T Type Floor Mats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Anyone got any nice floor mats , T Type logo on them ? I just bought an 86 , Grey on Grey Leather . Let me know what ya got . Thanks Keith

I have these $25 for the set plus shipping I don’t know if I have the 4th piece but will include if I find it.
a4a489a4ccab3f17bdb768bdf070bfde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have a dark blue T type driver's side mat? The other three are like new just the driver's side has a heel hole.

Anybody have a dark blue T type driver's side mat? The other three are like new just the driver's side has a heel hole.

One of my wife’s cars had one of those “High Heeled Holes” poked in it. So, I jimmy rigged it by patching the back side (with a big piece of inner tube patch) and I added an aftermarket self adhesive heel pad for it. Looked like new and she was tickled pink!

I tried patching this one, made it look worse! Now I just took one of the back seat ones and place it over the mess.

I tried patching this one, made it look worse! Now I just took one of the back seat ones and place it over the mess.

LOL! I must have gotten lucky as my heel protector really looked nice. Although it was the carpeted kind. Whereas most are rubber too though??

Back