Gta Wheel's

then they are worth $400 at best.....plentiful on 3rdgen.com

"LILgoat six", here is a good example of one of those guys who wants to get everything for nothing...:rolleyes:...don't even bother to reply to him... I, like you, have some GTA wheels for sale but even though they're "rears", it's no reason to give them away...

Claude

you right everybody want something for nothing

:biggrin: :biggrin: That is so true!..:biggrin: :biggrin: There are some guys who no matter what, will never want to pay the right price for the right part :rolleyes: BUT...these same guys, when they want to SELL something, then watch out!!...they're always asking for big bucks !

Good luck with your sale...;)

Claude :smile:

What are GTA wheels worth? Whatever someone is willing to pay for them! Neither mine nor anyone else's opinion matters! I too suspect that @ $750 there will be no offers. The usual price seems to be closer to $400. But maybe the price is rising? However I just scored a complete set of golds for $200--so there are still occasional deals to be had. Good luck selling @ $750, but don't be surprised if no offers are forthcoming. But if you aren't in a hurry, you can lower the price until they're sold--perhaps even well north of $400. Only the selling price will reveal what they're actually worth...

What are GTA wheels worth? Whatever someone is willing to pay for them! Neither mine nor anyone else's opinion matters! I too suspect that @ $750 there will be no offers. The usual price seems to be closer to $400. But maybe the price is rising? However I just scored a complete set of golds for $200--so there are still occasional deals to be had. Good luck selling @ $750, but don't be surprised if no offers are forthcoming. But if you aren't in a hurry, you can lower the price until they're sold--perhaps even well north of $400. Only the selling price will reveal what they're actually worth...

I will admit I was going to bid on a set on evil bay for $600 but I found these on craigslist for $200 :biggrin: those rims are not getting any cheaper.

Attachments

• IM000445b.jpg
    IM000445b.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 107
I just sold one of my sets of reconditioned fronts and rears for $1000. Even though there were a few naysayers on the board. One member even had the gall to criticize me for refinishing the rears. As if I needed his permission. You have to consider the cost to refinish them professionally is around $600 per set. Usually the cheaper sets need work. If you are that way inclined no problem. Pick up the cheap ones. It's not brain surgery, just bull work to get them looking good.

I do suspect the supply is drying up and those that have them will eventually demand more for them. Who knows what the value will be a year from now. Maybe you will wish you kept them. These Buick parts are worse than the stock market. I say ask what you want and I hope you get what you want for them.

There are some guys who no matter what, will never want to pay the right price for the right part

Claude :smile:
Umm please show me the right part and I will pay the right price,no matter what,,you aint got the right part,you have half ....so grow a set.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Umm please show me the right part and I will pay the right price,no matter what,,you aint got the right part,you have half ....so grow a set.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You see guys what I meant in my reply to "LILgoat six" (post #8)?...:rolleyes: :D (Frankly, who is that guy to decide if the part I advertise is "right" or "wrong"??...)..It's no use wasting time with that kind of guy...:rolleyes:

Claude