Gta wheels

popalo

I am thinking about putting GTA wheels on my GN . With the lips being differant what needs to be done to get them to work ? Do I need to put spacer on rear and longer studs ? Help is very much appreciated . :confused:

What size tires do you plan on going with? 255's I had no problems with a all stock set up. With my 275's, alum drums and new shocks. You can use 1/4 inch spacers if you wish, I just don't care for them. Make sure they are 4 fronts.

Yes I would rather use 4 fronts but cannot seem to find 4 fronts used at reasonable price . Thats why I am considering small spacer with GTA wheels . :)

Don't run a spacer...run a inch thick hub centric adapter to bolt the rears to the front of the buick and the fronts need nothing tip go on the rear of the buick...this is how mine its setup and I love it

centric adapter ? where do i get this ? do i need to put longer studs in rotor ? Thanks Popalo.

I don't know what your bank balance looks like but if you can afford it look in to classic industries they sell the gta rim complete set all fronts 700 shipped an I put 245's on mine an no problems everything kept stock then hit kirban up for caps an lug nuts or they sell the rims single's for 200. Just a little heads up.

They are available on ebay and will add the spacing with its own factory length studs...around 65 shipped is what I paid for good quality cnc machined adapters designed specifically for g bodies...hub centric keeps the weight of the vehicle on the hub and not the wheel studs themselves...i'll try and see if I can get you a link but they are easy to find just by searching for inch spacers with 5x4.75 stud spacing...

I like the look this way

im using 4 rears (dimpled) with a 1.5" hub centric adapter on the back and m/t 295/55-16 drag radials

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 196