Guess my times?

ah ha... found em!

nice runs, pretty decent 60's! I like the 105, be he can tune the PSI down a tad and get a little more out of it with the tune (and a good set of gaskets...lol!)

John:biggrin:

Well this certainly makes a difference, you at least need the passenger side header. But again, I think you can still make it into the 12's if you can get at least 101-103 mph in the quarter if you stick the 60ft. you will need at least a 1.7xx 60ft.

Well, guess I was spot on. Good runs!!!!

hey regardless i was happy with the mph and yes going back on things I may pull some psi out and try alil more timing. However timing breaks bottom ends while boost usually does just what it did. Head gasket. Easy enuf fix.

hey regardless i was happy with the mph and yes going back on things I may pull some psi out and try alil more timing. However timing breaks bottom ends while boost usually does just what it did. Head gasket. Easy enuf fix.

Actually you would probably be better of lowering the boost and running more timing. Either way if the tune is off you'll end up popping a head gasket. Or worse. You probably went lean, next time up your fuel pressure as you up your boost. Especially since you'll be going to ported heads, now you will be able to run much faster with lower boost.

Eh mv never went lower than 753... but I'll see what happens with the new stuff, ported heads cam and ported tb, intake manifold... def gonna need more fuel. Prob will run it on low low boost until I have money for 80# injectors and a new chip.

^ no need for 80's or anything bigger then 60's IMOP unless you plan to go E85. if you plan to go e85 thats another topic. 60's and alky will take you mid 10's.

Boost231, I am on e85...
and this is still a budget/junkyard build... The cam and heads are free from stagemonster since we are really good friends... the tb and intake manifold are a really good deal from wfo. I really dont have that much money into the car yet. My friend does paint work and helped with the painting of the bumpers and flairs. And yes this car is an addiction though.

Ya pushed a weee little too hard!!

Sorry to see the hg blow!!! Well,go ahead and remove the drivers door and we'll install hinges and a new latch assy.... Your arm will thank you!!!! I was glad to see the power master working good last week,that train would have probably left a mark!!!(hahaha) stop down this week..