Guess the car......

picture #1 : '62-'64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk...
picture #2 : '55 DeSoto Firedome (or Fireflite)

Claude. :wink:

Pic #1 is wrong on all counts.
Pic #2 is correct. It's a 55 DeSoto Fireflite Cordoba with the 200 HP 291 CI hemi. If you look to the left of this car, you'll see part of car #1;) .

Here's car #2
Check out the power steering pump running off the back of the generator.
P1010019-3.jpg

P1010020-3.jpg

Mike B.

"SIXBANGR", I think you're right (1965 Dodge Dart GT) but let's wait for "SPOOLFOOL" to confirm it...

In the meantime here's the new one:

Claude. :)

It is confirmed.

#1 1965 Dodge Dart GT

1965 Dodge Dart with a 273 ci V8.
P1010017-3.jpg

I've got a few more when you guys are ready. Can also post multiples to keep things going faster. Let me know. I also try and get fun facts or some trivia about the car, if I can.

Mike Barnard

Post #784 car

Not much to work with, but it looks like about a 75 Cadillac to me.

Mike B.

kirban 2 cents worth

claudes car...

wild guess lincoln 56-57 vintage at least he got away form the postage stamp photo size!

kirban

"SPOOLFOOL" no, not Cadillac...

"Dennis", no, not Lincoln '55-'57 either...Also, yes, I went with some larger pics this time!...:biggrin:

sorry guys...:redface:

Claude. :smile:

kirban 2 cents worth

I can't tell if photo is of the entire grille or a portion...

ruled out Caddy and Lincolns...I'd said a Chrysler product maybe Imperial? Maybe mid 1960s vintage?

Last guess calling it a nite.

kirban

It's got 70s GM written all over it. Not sure if it's El Camino, Malibu, Chevelle, or it's the ice cube tray out of your freezer.;)

Time for bed.

Mike B.

It's got 70s GM written all over it. Not sure if it's El Camino, Malibu, Chevelle, or it's the ice cube tray out of your freezer.;)

Time for bed.

Mike B.

Mike, NO it's not an ice cube tray out of my freezer..:biggrin: and YES, it's a GM car...:wink:

Claude. :)

Claude, I still think that it's an ice cube tray.

I think you've run out of cars to post . Now your trying to pass off house hold stuff untill you can get more pics.;)

So, my guess is about a 1995ish Kenmore side by side, with cold water dispenser in the door. If this is correct, please post a pic, as I'm in the market for a new fridge.

Mike B.

I think you've run out of cars to post . Now your trying to pass off house hold stuff untill you can get more pics.;)

So, my guess is about a 1995ish Kenmore side by side, with cold water dispenser in the door. If this is correct, please post a pic, as I'm in the market for a new fridge.

Mike B.

Awww...c'mon Mike...you already know it's a GM car...not a fridge! :) Also back in it's days, it was an often seen car...definitely not one of those rare one-off cars!

Here's a HINT...The car pictured was in it's second year...

Claude.