Guess the turbo, win a prize

NyBlankets

Lets see how good your turbo spotting skills are...
turbohand.jpg

Winner gets a date with my sister along with some fine dining at Chucky cheese!!
marshmellow.jpg

I'm expecting a lot of wrong answers :cool:

MMMMMM. yum shes still single? How big is your hand? I'll say 70 and a place with a buffet would be where we are going

MMMMMM. yum shes still single? How big is your hand? I'll say 70 and a place with a buffet would be where we are going

No offence but I'll pass on the prize if I guess correctly..... lol. Precision 7168hpq with a ported shroud cover.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
D's GN kinda cheated since he had the same turbo.:) Welcome to the family D's!

LOL....I had one here to stare at for a few months before it went on the car...Nice turbo, is it a journal or ball bearing? Whats the rest of your combo?

Datar

Its a JB, going on a 9.5 comp. stage 2 has all the good stuff along with M&As fully ported by Dutt. Waiting on a converter from Dusty, thats going into a stage 3 trans from EA. Turbo should work well with my combo.

Am I too late? Love me some pigtails! Yikes.

Sorry you are too late, but we are having an open invitation to all wedding. D's GN and Marshmellow haven't decided on a date yet, but I'm sure D's cant wait to get his arms around all that. Reception will be hosted by Hu Flung Sh It Chinese Eatery famous for their dish hoo flung poo.

Sorry you are too late, but we are having an open invitation to all wedding. D's GN and Marshmellow haven't decided on a date yet, but I'm sure D's cant wait to get his arms around all that. Reception will be hosted by Hu Flung Sh It Chinese Eatery famous for their dish hoo flung poo.

Could you imagine getting your arms around that?

I dunno if theres enough beer or money.........