Gun Owners Need to Act

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
While the tragedy in Conn. is terrible and sickens me to no end, no one in the media is pointing out the evil in the man that pulled the trigger. There is a very important reason for this: The liberal movement is a "humanist" one. In their view their is no "good" or "Evil" in the human condition, it is the gun's fault not the maniac wielding it. If he had not had a firearm he would have found another way. Look at the case of Andrew Kehoe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

As long as the world refuses to recognize that good and evil both exist and impact ALL of our lives these things will continue to happen, banned firearms or not.

Right now I encourage all that believe in their 2 Admin Right to Bare Arms to take action and support the NRA. You are getting ready to see an attempt to strip our 2 Admin rights like you have never seen before. Those who believe that it will not happen is badly mistaken, as this is just the event that those who want to strip our rights have been waiting for.

I could speculate different out comes had there been armed guards at the school or even if the teachers would have actually been carrying concealed weapons them self. Sad to have to think that way but it's true.

I could go on forever but I don't want to loose you in my rambling....

I'm asking that you Please do three things....
1) Keep the families of all the innocent victims in your prays
2) If you believe in your 2 Admin Right to Bear Arms - Please forward my email and feel free to put it in you on words.
3) Do Not wait - Support the NRA, before it's to late
http://home.nra.org/#

To put my money where my mouth is....Here's my payment.
Your order summary

DescriptionsAmount
  • Item total $35.00
  • Total $35.00 USD

Been a member for about 6-months now... I just ordered a pistol grip shotgun the other day, and will be ordering an AR & magazines very soon as well! Ammo is gonna get expensive...

K.

get to walmart and get youre ammo cheap.buy what you now before they try and ban all assult weapons. you know as well as i do thats coming real soon.driving the prices way up. just with speculations alone gun show prices will be stupid!

get to walmart and get youre ammo cheap.buy what you now before they try and ban all assult weapons. you know as well as i do thats coming real soon.driving the prices way up. just with speculations alone gun show prices will be stupid!

invest in a reload kit too.......but its sad that they're using the lives of those dead kids to help their argument..they need to take off their blinders and realize people will always find ways to snap and kill other people..but sure take away the only way a law abiding citizen can defend himself and his family..makes sense

Been a member since 04, our extremist anti-gun leaders couldnt wait for something like friday's tragedy... Now they have an angry mob of "sheeple" backing them and basically giving them free reign to steal (our freedom)! This is the time to stand strong!

The chimp is hot at it, already. He's appointing a "committee" to review gun laws. Maybe, just enforce the one's already on the books???
Nah, too logical. Gotta extend the govt's control over the populace. [A major step toward total control.] Hitler comes to mind.:mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-biden-to-create-new-policies-in-wake-school/

Joe Bitem heading it up!! That should be joke fodder for some of the talking heads...:rolleyes:

The chimp....shame on you. I been saying "Curious George" for about 3 years now. Ya, Joe Biden (the village idiot) heading up this new committee. This could get real interesting.
These libs better be careful, they don't want to screw up and trigger a civil war. Think about it, I'm not really joking around here. After this election and the state of the Nation, changes in demographics which makes it difficult at best for a conservative to occupy the oval office in the foreseeable future. I'd say conservatives have just about had enough of this crap.

Been a member for about 6-months now... I just ordered a pistol grip shotgun the other day, and will be ordering an AR & magazines very soon as well! Ammo is gonna get expensive...

K.

Get on it quick. I ordered 5 pmags from Brownells the other day for around $13 each. They are sold out now and some websites, like Cheaper Than Dirt, have stupid prices on them now.

I'm glad I picked up a couple of stripped AR lowers a month ago.

While the tragedy in Conn. is terrible and sickens me to no end, no one in the media is pointing out the evil in the man that pulled the trigger. There is a very important reason for this: The liberal movement is a "humanist" one. In their view their is no "good" or "Evil" in the human condition, it is the gun's fault not the maniac wielding it. If he had not had a firearm he would have found another way. Look at the case of Andrew Kehoe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

As long as the world refuses to recognize that good and evil both exist and impact ALL of our lives these things will continue to happen, banned firearms or not.

Right now I encourage all that believe in their 2 Admin Right to Bare Arms to take action and support the NRA. You are getting ready to see an attempt to strip our 2 Admin rights like you have never seen before. Those who believe that it will not happen is badly mistaken, as this is just the event that those who want to strip our rights have been waiting for.

I could speculate different out comes had there been armed guards at the school or even if the teachers would have actually been carrying concealed weapons them self. Sad to have to think that way but it's true.

I could go on forever but I don't want to loose you in my rambling....

I'm asking that you Please do three things....
1) Keep the families of all the innocent victims in your prays
2) If you believe in your 2 Admin Right to Bear Arms - Please forward my email and feel free to put it in you on words.
3) Do Not wait - Support the NRA, before it's to late
http://home.nra.org/#

To put my money where my mouth is....Here's my payment.
Your order summary

DescriptionsAmount
  • Item total $35.00
  • Total $35.00 USD

I'm a NRA life member but obviously that isn't enough. All of us who value the freedoms this country offers must stand up and point out the flaws in the gun control advocate's arguments. Don't feel ashamed or apologetic but speak up. 9-11 happened and soon pilots are armed and sky marshals ride the planes. Shooting after shooting in 'gun free' zones like shopping malls and schools happen but the people who have an irrational fear of firearms object to allowing *any* guns, even those carried by guards, etc., on the premesis which could counter threats from madmen. Their conclusions that guns or over-sized magazines are to blame are both illogical and insulting. What is their solution to the madmen in rural China who have been attacking school children with machetes? Banning 'assault style' weapons is NOT the answer but we're dealing with people who've been waiting for tragedies like these to promote their firearms control agendas and ride the tide of the public's sadness and despair to 'do something'. Sometimes, doing nothing is the best course of action. Passing bad/ineffectual laws when under the influence of strong emotions has never been a good policy. Yet, our society's desire for quick fixes to complex problems presents a constant challenge to rational, thoughtful and truly effective solutions. But trampling our freedoms in the stampede toward 'safety' is not the way to go. Some gun control advocates say assault weapons (whatever that is) don't belong in a civilized society. My contention is that we don't live in a civilized society. Does a civilized society need a police force? Does a civilized society allow it's poorest and disturbed citizens to fend for themselves? We all know what happens when the all too thin veneer of 'civilization' is peeled away. (i.e., Rodney King riots, devasting natural disasters) If we don't stand up to be heard, we could very well end up looking like Austrailia. I live in Oregon and the local government is already talking about enacting their own gun restrictions - even if the Feds don't. Don't let it happen.

Didn't we already have a committee look into this...
IN 1791!?
I'm a Texas CHL instructor & H/S teacher (Criminal Justice/Gov't), we had an emergency team meeting on my campus Mon. to discuss options
I told'em its all window dressing & pointless unless we allow COMPETENT /TRAINED persons to carry on campus ( a rural district near Dallas does so)
Of course, my principal looks at me like I'm silly (although 80% of the faculty on my campus are CHL holders:) )
Funny thing, yesterday the Tx. Atty Gen. said the same thing...
I went to Academy (sporting goods) & was told the had pulled ALL AR's off the shelf until further notice:mad:
but they were having a holiday sale on the Air-Soft toys; which are nearly identical in appearance
WOW, no mixed signals there!:confused:
Rant over, for now...
Do_O

K.

Keith, If you plan on getting one you better act fast as they are getting gone. I think most of the major stores will not re order when they are gone due to the fact that "WHEN" something is past and they loss their investment.

Ruger 10-22
could be the "best" alternative to an AR or an AK
I used to scoff at .22s :cool:
but w/ the proper ammo & proper platform, I'm seriously considering socking away a few :rolleyes:
  • reasonable $$ (around $200 for base models)
  • cheap/plentiful ammo
  • rimfire (usually "overlooked" by anti-constitutionalist/ignorant fascists)
  • detachable mag/ higher capacity mags available
  • universal platform (like AR or AK)
  • drop-in stocks available
  • easy to shoot
As for the "stopping power" argument; I'm a firm believer in shoot placement...
Just sayin'

Do_O

Ruger 10-22
could be the "best" alternative to an AR or an AK
I used to scoff at .22s :cool:
but w/ the proper ammo & proper platform, I'm seriously considering socking away a few :rolleyes:
  • reasonable $$ (around $200 for base models)
  • cheap/plentiful ammo
  • rimfire (usually "overlooked" by anti-constitutionalist/ignorant fascists)
  • detachable mag/ higher capacity mags available
  • universal platform (like AR or AK)
  • drop-in stocks available
  • easy to shoot
As for the "stopping power" argument; I'm a firm believer in shoot placement...
Just sayin'

Do_O

I have been stocking up on .22 ammo lately, for some of the reasons that you have pointed out. It is very easy to carry large quantities, it's cheap, and I know of several .22s that a pretty accurate at "Long" distances.

,Dan