had to switch

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
after 19 years of driving Ford trucks, I had to switch. my last Ford was the 2003 6.0 psd. I could not trust the truck for a every day work truck. if I didn't need a truck to haul everyday I would have kept what I had, but my buis. is growing & I have to have a dually. here is my newest pride & joy. 360 hp 650 torque. man is it fun to drive. :biggrin: http://www.v6racing.com/stevet/lilheeler002.jpg

That's not a factory color is it?!?!?! It just keeps getting worse @ GM!! ;) :biggrin:

All you need now is a 22" big rig wheel/tire conversion.

K.

Thats Sweet

Thats a mean lookin truck....looks like the one I blew my motor up racing against. Man the upgrades are endless. :D

CONGRATS!

That's a beautiful rig!

I guess this means we'll see more of you over at the diesel place :D

See ya there!

Looking good man, did ya get a good deal?

I almost bought a left over 05 2500 gmc 2 months ago, the prices were too good to pass up... but i passed them up :rolleyes: I really like the front ends on them, and love the new power they have!
How much more power can you turn it up and be covered under warranty ;)

Heres my beast that i bought in 02, never been back to the dealer for any work.... :biggrin: BONE STOCK :rolleyes:

BW

Attachments

• 100_2810 (Small).jpg
    100_2810 (Small).jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_1324 (Small).jpg
    100_1324 (Small).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 81
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Looking good man, did ya get a good deal?
lets put it this way, the sales mgr got so POed after hearing my demands he had to walk out & calm down. :biggrin: I paid 14.5 % under sticker.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
How much more power can you turn it up and be covered under warranty ;)
NONE with GM being in trouble they don't want to warranty squat. heck the only exhaust that can be put on is a Corsa & not void the warranty.

this thing is a blast to drive, the back tires will not last long.

TurboIndian said:
lets put it this way, the sales mgr got so POed after hearing my demands he had to walk out & calm down. :biggrin: I paid 14.5 % under sticker.

That EASILY is the best comment of the year so far on the board :biggrin: You owe me a sobe energy drink after spraying it all over the screen while reading that lol :D Man beautiful truck some day...........some day...... :biggrin:

I love my 05 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax/Allison Crew Cab. I've been extremely happy and get just as good of mileage as I was getting with my 02 Chevy 1500 4.8l extra cab not towing. While towing, the 2500 doesn't even know what's behind it, unlike the 1500. I bought mine during the employee pricing in June.
John

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Heres my beast that i bought in 02, never been back to the dealer for any work.... :biggrin: BONE STOCK :rolleyes:

BW

Now, that's what I'm talking about!! :eek: Same color (dark blue) I'm looking for, except I'm trying to find it in a 3/4-ton 2wd, 2000-2002 model. :D

K.

The color is patriot pearl blue, if its a 6 speed, then its the H.O. :cool:
Turboindian, sent you back that PM
BW