Hallman Pro RX Manual Boost Controller - SOLD

Kaz

Sup gang, happy 4th!

I have a Black Hallman Boost Controller - Pro Rx (Black) manual boost controller for sale. I just took it off my car. It probably has about 80 miles on in and it works perfectly. I'm returning the car to stock and I don't really care about making any sort of profit on it so I feel it should go to someone in need of more boost. I originally ordered this off of Amazon for $95.00 but I'm basically gonna give it away for shipping and handling (e.g. me getting off the couch and going to the UPS store). Let's say 30 bucks to make it easy on everyone.

It works on the same principle as the RJC manual boost controller, though I believe it is a bit easier to adjust due to the "dial" being on the end of the controller.

I had this mounted on the same bracket as the stock boost solenoid, which made it convenient to adjust... and looked pretty nice to boot. (I may have a picture of it mounted. If so I'll add it to the post in a bit). I'll leave the hoses attached that I used to connect it to the waste gate and turbo compressor housing.

This does not include the remote adjustment thingy, which you can buy separately if you want to adjust the boost from in the cabin.

Here's a pic of everything originally included when I received it from Amazon, plus my hoses and zip ties. I'll leave these attached in case you want to use them:

20160630_153512.jpg

I've installed the heavy spring. The normal spring is in the bag should you need it.

Here's a pic of the side of the box that has the model number checked off:

20160630_153522.jpg

Here's what the front of the controller looks like:

20160630_153539.jpg

As I said before, I want this to go to someone who needs it so I'm only asking 30 bucks. I'm accepting Paypal (I don't have a business account set up yet so it will have to be paid using the "Send money to Friends and Family" option).

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend!

Edit: I *think* you might be able to use the "Pay for goods and services" option on Paypal... I have to claim ignorance at the moment on how it works, but if you can use the "Pay for goods and services" options feel free to use it. I believe it gives you some sort of insurance or rights on the purchase.

- Mike

Last edited:
After much digging around, here's a pic of it mounted on the passenger side valve cover along with the stock boost solenoid:

550.JPG

Attachments

• 550.JPG
    550.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 60