Hang Out on LI

chadswe4

I'm looking for a place to go on LI.
Maybe hang out see some cars, get so action.
You know.
Does anyone out there in computer land know of such a place?

Thanks
Chad

Chad,
Found these three for Tuesday and Friday nights:

* Farmingville, NY - King Of The Hill Tuesday Night Cruise And Car Show, Every Tuesday, May through Oct., Bald Hill, Sponsored By Farmingville Fire Dept, 600-1000 Cars Expected Weekly.

* Hewlett, NY - Friday Night Cruise, Hewlett Shopping Center, 6-10PM, Until October, Cars 1978 Or Older Please, Please No Loud Pipes, Radios, Motorcycles Or Rubber Burners, Kindly Clean Up After Yourselves, Lets Keep The Neighbors Happy, Food: Pizza, Burger King, Quiznos, Starbucks, Chinese, Deli, Seafood And Trader Joes; Shopping: Duane Reade, Loehmans And Fortunoffs, Sponsored By The GNYR AACA And The Hewlett Fish Market

* Huntington, NY - Friday Night Cruise, Sponsored by Greater NY Region AACA at Huntington Shopping Center, Rte. 110, 6 to 10PM, cars 1978 or older please. No loud pipes, radios, motorcycles, or rubber burners, out of respect for our new neighbors.

Artie

Brooklyn. Car Show, Every Friday Night, K-Mart Parking Lot, Bay Parkway And Shore Parkway, Contact: Silvio DeLuca, (718) 232-3992

Bayside. Mountain Bob's Classic Car Night, Every Tuesday Night, 32-50 Francis Lewis Blvd, 6:30-10:30PM, Live Music And DJ, Special 50s Menu, Great Food And Atmosphere, Indoor And Outdoor Dining, Sponsored By Bob's And Budweiser, Contact: Richard Arnold, 32-50 Francis Lewis Blvd, Bayside, (718) 886-4733 Or (631) 790-9939, tender4hire@aol.com

Oceanside. Nathan's Famous Classic Car Night, Every Wednesday Night, 7-10PM, April-October, 3131 Long Beach Road, Free Hot Dog When You Buy One At Regular Price

Queens. Every Tuesday Night Is Cruise Into McDonald's At 98-01 Metropolitan Avenue And 69 Road In Forest Hills, 7PM, $2 Car Donation, 1 Trophy And 2 Awards With A 50/50, Until October 25, Sponsored By East Coast Car Assn Inc., Toys For Tots, Info: Eddie (718) 417-8052, Bob (718) 441-2322 Or Fax (718) 417-6399, All Donations Will Benefit The Children Of St. Mary's Hospital For Children, www.toys4tots.8k.com

Levitown. Cruise To Crispy Creme Donut Shop In East Meadow, Every 3rd Wednesday Of The Month, At VFW Club, 55 Hickory Lane, 7:30PM, All Cadillac Owners Welcome, Sponsored By Long Island Dream Boats, LI Region Cadillac-LaSalle Club, Contact: Fred Mileli (516) 796-7618, Bill Bitel (718) 468-2975 Or Andy Zizolfo (631) 205-0118, Visit Our Web Site At: www.dreamboats.freeservers.com Or caddycoupe1960@cs.com

At least I thak my car out and drive it every now and then.
I'm starting to thing that you are Shing's long lost Brother.;) :cool:

Chad

I forgot that I had a Grand National.
I'm glad you reminded me.... Looks like rain this weekend, so that will be another week of hibernation for that thing in the garage...

Note to all: Pops (Chad) and I want to do some go-kart racing this season at E-Town. They have days scheduled where we can rent go-karts and kick each other's ass on the twisty-doos...

Erik

Originally posted by 1QuickV6
I forgot that I had a Grand National.
I'm glad you reminded me.... Looks like rain this weekend, so that will be another week of hibernation for that thing in the garage...

Note to all: Pops (Chad) and I want to do some go-kart racing this season at E-Town. They have days scheduled where we can rent go-karts and kick each other's ass on the twisty-doos...

Erik
LOL aint that true , Its good to hear from you guys , Ill be seeing you all once the Gn gets a heart transplant:(

Well, we've got a few dates that could work out...

SATURDAY May 7th - 9am to 4pm
SATURDAY June 25th 9am - 4pm

It should be fun. Tell some friends!!!

Erik

How about Sunday mornings at the Captree boat basin.This is a huge crowd with all sorts of fast cars.Get there by 8am for a good parking spot.This is also a year round hang out.

Originally posted by TEST MY 6
LOL aint that true , Its good to hear from you guys , Ill be seeing you all once the Gn gets a heart transplant:(

Benny,

Good to hear that you're alive! Hope to see the GN soon. Loved the conversion it had had undergone... sweet ride.

Chad and I do Captree once in a while (him more than me for sure), so it would be nice to arrange a Sunday morning to get down there together and park in a row.