Happy Birthday 86brick

When you were a younger kid which pro drag racer did you dress up as to go "trick-or-Treating".. Happy Birthday kid your alright:cool:

Originally posted by Intercooler
What he said:D Who's giving him his birthday whacks :D

I'll do it at the next club meet! i need to tally how many people want me to relay his whacks so i can make sure he gets them all... heh

happy birthday dood

Thanks guys!:) :cool:

Rich, you aren't such a bad guy after all..... hehe:cool:

Ed, I never did dress up as a Pro Drag Racer when I was a little kid, but now that I'm a bigger kid I guess I'd dress up as Kenny Bernstein (he was always my favorite Top Fuel racer):D

Neil, I aint scared!;)

Originally posted by KEVINS
Happy B day Bud!
For your present I'll take a .1 from your ET..;)

ks:cool:

That would be a nice gift, but I'd also like 1 or 2 MPH as well;)

I know I know I'm too greedy!:)

Originally posted by 86brick
And to know you is to probably have a lot of laughs especially after looking at these pics.......You are one funny mofo Richie!:) :D

>>>> As you can see............whats not to love........alcoholic passenger with braids...........nuff said:D

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
I'll do it at the next club meet! i need to tally how many people want me to relay his whacks so i can make sure he gets them all... heh

happy birthday dood

Nah, I got him. No offense, but I think I'll stand a better chance ;)

Happy Birthday bro! Considering how your brother turned out, you ain't so bad ;) Glad you don't snore :eek: :D

Here's to many more fun years and fun trips dude!!! :)

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>> As you can see............whats not to love........alcoholic passenger with braids...........nuff said:D

Yup! LOL:) :D

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Nah, I got him. No offense, but I think I'll stand a better chance ;)

Happy Birthday bro! Considering how your brother turned out, you ain't so bad ;) Glad you don't snore :eek: :D

Here's to many more fun years and fun trips dude!!! :)

Thanks Matt and now I am scared!:eek: :D ;)

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

Happy Birthday bro.
For your present look at the wolfe racecraft site.
I got a buick put on the front page.

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/

John, it's good to see Chris Chow's Buick on the front page and it's also well deserved for Chris considering he does have the fastest stock suspension G-body!!!:) :cool: