Happy New Year from GN Northwest!

gnnorthwest

Turbo Buick Shop
Well guys, we made it to 2011! The cars that we're so enamored with are 24+ years old now - a lot has certainly happened since then! This is our first new year as a shop and we're thankful for all of our great friends in the local Buick community.

We're resolved to help make 2011 a banner year for our community! Of course, we're already planning the next Turbo Thunder, but we'd love to see everyone in the Northwest bring their Buicks out to play more this year. There are a lot of new hot cars out there (including the return of our nemesis 5.0 Mustangs) and new racers that could stand to be taught a few lessons from our old G body V6 grocery getters! GN Northwest will be attending many of the local drag nights this year and Gene, Dan, Kurt, Andrew and I are really looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Keep watching this space and our website for announcements. As soon as it warms up a bit, we'll be hosting some gatherings at the shop. In the meantime, feel free to stop by to hang out anytime!

Happy New Year!
Jason, Gene, Dan, Kurt, and Andrew (GN Northwest)

Yeehaw!

Thank you to GNNW.. Anyone in the NW that needs work done on their GN or T-Type can count on GNNW. Quality work and fair prices..Dan won't let you down.

I am looking forward to attending some more events this year, and getting my car out some more. I would love to attend a "spring opener" event at GNNW..Did you ever have a real OPEN HOUSE? I'll bring the champagne! Perhaps a Turbo-6 tune up day in the spring?? We are very spoiled to have a quality shop in the NW to bring our cars to. Happy New Year!! -Steve

Yeah

Thank you to GNNW.. Anyone in the NW that needs work done on their GN or T-Type can count on GNNW. Quality work and fair prices..Dan won't let you down.

I am looking forward to attending some more events this year, and getting my car out some more. I would love to attend a "spring opener" event at GNNW..Did you ever have a real OPEN HOUSE? I'll bring the champagne! Perhaps a Turbo-6 tune up day in the spring?? We are very spoiled to have a quality shop in the NW to bring our cars to. Happy New Year!! -Steve

What he said, Oh and you guys kick butt... thanks so much for all you have done for our little project... :)

Customers and friends like you guys are what makes it worth it. YOU BET we're going to have some gatherings as soon as it gets a little bit warmer. Actually, after Gene gets the main shop heater operational, we'll be able to have a comfortable inside gathering regardless. Just finished installing 3 flat screens, HD cable, and Xbox360, so any time you're looking to hang out, come on by!

Just acquired a new '87 GN that we've stripped down - putting an Art Morrison 8pt bar and new interior in, then, we're going to start the GNNW street/strip build for this summer. We're going to see how fast we can go on a stock 102K mile 109 block bottom end. :cool:

We're gonna be rockin' the tracks this summer! Lots of drag racing on the calendar, and we'll be hosting various track events. BTW - if you need to get your rig in shape, come talk to us now - spring is already filling up with builds. :eek: