Has anyone bought/installed this?

You can be pretty much assured that If Highway Stars sells a TR product that it fits, and performs as advertised/EXPECTED. I have bought several items from them. No ISSUES, and if I had a question they promptly responded with right on advice, and information.

Agree with all posts, highway stars is legit.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ditto on all the above on Highway Stars:
Excellent quality
Excellent service
Good value

D o_O

Excellent overall Buick company, Glenn will go out of his way to help with all your needs.
Purchased bulk of his products, all fitted and work as it should.
Nothing against other Buick Vendors as many will do the same, but I'm speaking from dealing with Glenn and his Highway Stars Company.
upload_2014-1-24_11-5-6.gif

They're good.
The biggest difference was or is between the legit vendors' marker lights and the cheap Chinese made - are the color of the lenses.
The Made in China tend to be a little yellowish - not orangish like the Stock.
You''ll be able to notice it if you look close at cars that have the cheaper aftermarket units.

Got a pair on mine. Look great and are GM reproduction parts not the Chinese knock-offs. Highway stars wouldn't sell them otherwise.

So the right ones should be more orange like the parking lights or more yellowish. The ones i have now are original and look more yellow than the parking light lenses right under them. Which ones then?