Has anyone used these pistons?

Has anyone used the Wiseco PTS542A3 Pro Tru Pistons?
Wiseco changed out there Pro Tru piston line from the 2618 alloy to the 4032 alloy. They are now a lower end product. I recommend using a 2618 alloy piston. If you need custom pistons for your setup, give me a call. Below is some info on the alloys

4032 alloy is created with 12% high silicon content. Using silicon greatly reduces aluminum’s
expansion rate, now the piston can run with tighter cold clearances and have less wear. 4032
alloy can be used in performance and even competition applications with excellent results. Its
reduced ductility does make the alloy less resistant to cracking with extreme impact loads such
as detonation and added pressures.

2618 alloy has a very low silicon content. This makes a 2618 piston much more malleable, which
offers advantages under high-load, high-stress applications such as with power adders
(superchargers, turbochargers, or nitrous oxide). The lower silicon content means the piston has
a greater linear expansion rate, so more piston-to-wall clearances are needed. A 2618 piston will
expand 15% more than a 4032 version. and as a result will be slightly noisier when cold as
opposed to a comparable 4032 forging.

Wiseco changed out there Pro Tru piston line from the 2618 alloy to the 4032 alloy. They are now a lower end product. I recommend using a 2618 alloy piston. If you need custom pistons for your setup, give me a call. Below is some info on the alloys

4032 alloy is created with 12% high silicon content. Using silicon greatly reduces aluminum’s
expansion rate, now the piston can run with tighter cold clearances and have less wear. 4032
alloy can be used in performance and even competition applications with excellent results. Its
reduced ductility does make the alloy less resistant to cracking with extreme impact loads such
as detonation and added pressures.

2618 alloy has a very low silicon content. This makes a 2618 piston much more malleable, which
offers advantages under high-load, high-stress applications such as with power adders
(superchargers, turbochargers, or nitrous oxide). The lower silicon content means the piston has
a greater linear expansion rate, so more piston-to-wall clearances are needed. A 2618 piston will
expand 15% more than a 4032 version. and as a result will be slightly noisier when cold as
opposed to a comparable 4032 forging.

pm me your info
we can talk next week

I got the last .030 set of the early design. Bought a set, and 1 wouldn't weight match, on the balance.
Bought the remaining 2. Used 1, have 1.

yeah I'm in the market for new pistons.... possibly a good deal on a full rotating assembly for .030 pistons