You can type here any text you want

Have You Beaten A Ford Latley

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little6pack

DAM My Friend who owns a early 90's T-bird with 5.0
Wanted to line up & have a fun race in a long HUGE Parking lot.

It was Sunday & nobody was in the lot!
My Daily driver 1996 Olds LS with the series 2 -3800 engine had him by 1 car lenth off the line & stayed that way.

The look of shock was on his face toward after we stopped! LOL!

normal v-6 Dusted a 5.0

Remember the SAYING
HAVE YOU BEATEN A FORD LATLEY he he

Good kill!

I've seen a couple of TRs with the sticker that says "Have You Spanked A 5.0 Lately" on the back window :D It's all in good fun cause I have seen some fast 5.0 Stangs that would NOT be "Spankable" unless you had a very fast car (low 10's or faster)!:) :cool:

A couple of months ago I smoked a late 80's 5.0 Cougar by a car length in my bone stock '97 Cavalier. (No, it's not a Z24). The car was a P.O.S. and the driver was pissed. He did a fly by after I shut down and almost hit a truck in front of him at a light while trying to do a brake stand. :rolleyes: What an a$$.

I beat a T-bird just like that so bad I thought the dude blew his engine or something. Three times in a row

Also at the track last week I went against a Tbird Turbo Coupe
ME 13.4 @ 105
HIM 15.1 @ 94

Finally I beat my buddy in his 2000 MCSS with a 3800 and I know it was faster then that 5.0 Tbird. So I have no doubt you won
:D

Those 3800 powered cars are quick. I've run several rentals thru the ringer myself.
There was a clown at the track with one (olds 98) and he put a turbo with intercooler on it. He told me it ran 12's, so I thought "yeah, right". Turns out he meant it ran 12's in 1/8 mile! My next thought after watching his run was "doesn't an N/A 3800 run better than that?".
What a moron.

Back