HB Donut Shop

carrddine said:
HEY....RAY just wanted to say slow the hell down. The freeway is not your personal racetrack. :wink: some of us can only go 85 :biggrin: :biggrin: just kiddin,see ya soon and if you see turbo39151 tell him the same thing.freakin dangerous you two....

HMMMM...I wonder who instigated it, YOU YOU YOU :D

turbo39151 said:
I'm slow. I don't know what you're talking about Mr. B.

BTW, how's that SPEEDING ticket going? Did you pay it yet? hee hee... :D

I've been in CA for over 12 years and I have never had a speeding ticket...OHHHHH, you talking about the other Mr B :D Yes he does have an alcohol addiction that for sure LOL!

ledzeppac said:
Here was some that Andrew psoted on TBS.com....

My favorite is my full color hood layout of me... I think I'm going to send it to Playgirl and see if they are interested in a new model... :eek:

COOL! Thanks man! Hope to see you all again soon, who's going this coming Saturday?

"nordy racer" Look forward to meeting you.

Ray

Hey Ray, I forgot that you too were Mr. B. Actually I had been addressing the antics of Tim "the other Mr. B"...

I sent the pics I took to Wells to see if he can post them.

If not I'll send them to whoever wants them.

Oh yeah, and Egokilr, you can't have any pics because you didn't want to roll with us. I think I recall you said that I was too slow and that you didn't want to be seen with a slow GN especially and 86! j/k ;) (give me your email ady...)

I finally got it to work!!! :p

I used www.picresize.com. Yippee!

I'll post a few more in a few...

Attachments

• rsz_2DSCN05501kx.jpg
    rsz_2DSCN05501kx.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 96
  • rsz_DSCN05441kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05441kx.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 90
  • rsz_DSCN05451kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05451kx.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 99
  • rsz_DSCN05491kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05491kx.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 94
  • rsz_DSCN05511kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05511kx.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 97
Here's the rest of the pics. Enjoy! :D

Oh, and btw, the first two pics in this post attempt to resolve the question of "How many Buick guys does it take to check a TPS?"

The second two pics are more geared for the inevitable Buick calandar.

Attachments

• rsz_DSCN05531kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05531kx.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 96
  • rsz_DSCN05541kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05541kx.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 101
  • rsz_DSCN05551kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05551kx.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 104
  • rsz_DSCN05561kx.jpg
    rsz_DSCN05561kx.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 97
turbo39151 said:
Here's the rest of the pics. Enjoy! :D

Oh, and btw, the first two pics in this post attempt to resolve the question of "How many Buick guys does it take to check a TPS?"

The second two pics are more geared for the inevitable Buick calandar.

haha yes! thats my TPS.... :rolleyes:
Shifts better now....

Whooo Slow down now

[ P.S. All of you guys looked really cute :)[/QUOTE]
Really cute you mean the cars right.

O.k. fine you guys looked really cool! Looks like i could of added a little color to the pic though(my car is white, i'm black). ;)

Ssvalleyboy said:
O.k. fine you guys looked really cool! Looks like i could of added a little color to the pic though(my car is white, i'm black). ;)

:D LOL! Hey I once had a Jamican girl friend who said i'm a white man, in a black man's body :) I was a few pounds lighter and toned back then though :(

Speaking of which, I really need to start hitting the gym again..... :rolleyes:

Cool.. it's about time i see some Buicks hanging out in a group around here..LOL .. Hopefully some of you guys will be there this weekend. See ya then.
mike

We're a International Group of guys

To SS ValleyBoy, My car is Black and and so am I Well mixed, just didnt make it so you could see we are all a bunch of guys who love our cars.
Oh And Dont let that pretty blue on blue Turbo T fool you, its a Beast, I can personally attest to that and that was before he still had 20lbs. of boost left to play with. Oh and I didnt mention he didnt have the alky running either. "MONSTER", I want to grow and be just like you :cool:

A new dounut shop record

DANG, the one week that I don't go, half the TBs in CA. show up. You guys got some photos that will probably go down in history :) . It looked like the official TB head count for the day was 9. I hate to think of a large TB calender shot with out me in it :eek: :biggrin: . I'll be going this Sat. Maybe we can get even MORE cars to show up?

Mike Barnard

Someone please post these pics on the other regional sections, so the east coast boys can eat their hearts out. Just look how we do it out here in sunny southern california( in the middle of winter i might add) :cool: