Hb Donutshop Part Ii

carrddine

boost junky
well I can tell you guys had a great time out there.Sorry we missed it but I will be there on sat 21st hopefully we can get everyone back together 1 last time and make even a better showing... (858)&(760) should be there in full effect..Besides I know there is a slow a** gn out there that owes me some donuts.... :D Ya know who you are...BTW call me...

Rain Rain Go away dont ever come back,

Any day, Ok just early in the morning, when I dont have to deal with it. I will be there with all the San Diego Guys,( 619,858,760,) We have 3 area codes but we knew what you meant SS Valley :cool: Hope you can make it again, and all the others who didnt let some mist :rolleyes: scare them off.

It was cool see all those GN's and T's there this past weekend.. I'll be there this coming up weekend too.. This time i'll pull out the wife's Twin Turbo 300ZX..

Well ya know ill be there...Im sorry I missed the last one wish I was there.but this saturday should be just as good if not better..besides I love free donuts.. :biggrin:

slow gn?? I'm not sure who you're referring to :cool:

I'll have to take a rain check on MY free donuts this saturday as my alternator upgrade kit has not yet arrived as of this morning...

And then I still need to fabricate a new 6 gauge battery cable so that I don't fry something... (it's always something...)

Hopefully I'll have the escondido guys on board and we'll be rolling strong from S.D. :biggrin: