Headers

msmock

Is it completely impossible to find headers for a 84? Desperate!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Speed daddy has some but there are a mods that need to be made I think it's only the turbo side that needs to be modified good luck and let us know what else u find out there

The cross over pipe needs welded and the up pipe needs modded as well.

It can be time consuming, but its possible to find performance HA headers, you just have to look. I found a set of postons that im going to pick up in a week and get this, the guy selling them to me posted in the parts wanted section plenty of times for people asking about HA parts, but they decide not to purchase (window shoppers) or never respond.

I got my Duttweillers one day, bam, they pop up and you have about 1 day or less to repond before someone else buys them. They are hot commodity. I completely lucked out. I havent seen a set on here for sale for quite some time now. If you have cracked headers I have a complete set that you could port out to make them flow a little better. They have been welded up nice. I just took them off because I got the duttweilers.

I have a set that don't have any cracks in excellent condition. Also have crossover pipe and up pipe. $125 can send pics if you are interested.
dave