Headlights flickering and chime buzzing while driving.

Marcin Rybnik

I have an electrical issue when driving. The interior dash lights and outside lights flicker when driving. The chime also makes beeps whem they do that. I cleaned the two grounds on both fenders with no luck. I also disconnected the headlight switch and dimmer and just jumped the headlights at the connector and still having issues. I checked the voltage at the alternator when the issue occurs and I have a steady 13.6 v. I have issues with the right side blinker being slower than the left and it doesn't illuminate the marker on the right dash. When I put the hazards on both lights blink at the same speed. I dont know if these problems are related to my lights flickering

Did you check your fuse box? I recently had to wire something into my fuse box and when I opened it, saw that one of the silver-colored circuit breakers somehow pulled itself half out. Check the relevant fuses, make sure none of them jiggled a bit loose, maybe? I recently made this picture, it might help save you some time.

http://turbobuick.com/attachments/gn_fusebox-jpg.287145/

I have an electrical issue when driving. The interior dash lights and outside lights flicker when driving. The chime also makes beeps whem they do that. I cleaned the two grounds on both fenders with no luck. I also disconnected the headlight switch and dimmer and just jumped the headlights at the connector and still having issues. I checked the voltage at the alternator when the issue occurs and I have a steady 13.6 v. I have issues with the right side blinker being slower than the left and it doesn't illuminate the marker on the right dash. When I put the hazards on both lights blink at the same speed. I dont know if these problems are related to my lights flickering
Does your dome light flicker?