headliner back board

Super6

i need one of these for a Syclone....i know gbody parts makes one for the gn but i need one for this Syclone....i will take it already covered or not......thanks Bob

Im sure that its the same as any GM S Series Truck. Check the web for S-10 and other S Series truck headliners and Im sure youll find one. If I remember right if you look up LMC Truck they do a lot with S Series trucks. HTH

I got one from bweavy a few weeks ago. Was surprised when it came in a completely square box. Took it out and it popped right into shape. Looks real nice too.

Jamie

Darn

i order from LMC :confused: sorry Brian....i knew you had them for the gn. i know where to go when i need another one though. thanks my85grandnation for the info................................................................Bob

Super6 said:
i order from LMC :confused: sorry Brian....i knew you had them for the gn. i know where to go when i need another one though. thanks my85grandnation for the info................................................................Bob
You'll never need another 1.

actually

between me and i my dad we have 4 s-10's and 2 s-10 blazers :) my gn maybe getting a cage soon so i will definately put a new headliner before it goes in. i recovered the styrofoam last time and if i knew you had a drop in headliner i would have bought it then :) the styrofoam is too fragile to work with..........................................................thanks Bob

Super6 said:
between me and i my dad we have 4 s-10's and 2 s-10 blazers :) my gn maybe getting a cage soon so i will definately put a new headliner before it goes in. i recovered the styrofoam last time and if i knew you had a drop in headliner i would have bought it then :) the styrofoam is too fragile to work with..........................................................thanks Bob

Nice part about the ABS go ahead & install the cage you can put the headliner in afterwards.