heat

hello people; Humidity sucks, but I have a window AC in the house and a ceiling fan and was wondering if I should have the fan blow down or up? I have it blowing down but I think up would be better as to move the air up and around as cold air settles low. Any thoughts?
IBBY

Plympton? It is near halifax, kingston, carver, uhmm. Kinda near Pembroke. Maybe 15 miles from Plymouth tho. We have the Halifax show, but there is never any TR's there.

hello people; I tried to reverse the fan as in winter mode and it's better blowing down. If anyone gives a _hit.
IBBY

hello people; I tried to reverse the fan as in winter mode and it's better blowing down. If anyone gives a _hit.
IBBY

We have ours blow down in summer & up in winter. I am with you on the Window AC's as there is no need to cool whole house if you are in only 1 room at a time.

I got most of mine FREE the old school AC units KICK ARSE prolly because of R-12

Plympton? It is near halifax, kingston, carver, uhmm. Kinda near Pembroke. Maybe 15 miles from Plymouth tho. We have the Halifax show, but there is never any TR's there.

Ah so you are near Russ. I seen Halifax signs on rte 3. I doubt I will have the T much longer. I have my eye on a trade for a supercharged truck.

the 87t has been doing daily use everyday,wife clk has been having a/c issues.so she has been driving the 87t,had the a/c recharged with r134 and it works like a champ.i am surprised so likes driving it.tried to get her to drive the impala ss,the a/c is a beast in that thing.she's a visting nurse so it runs all day since the heat wave.still want to sell.got to find a supercharger for the millenia,bonneville a/c not working anyways' loaned that to my younger sister,so the regal will do its duty untill the a/c in the benz is repaired.