Hello from Mass

bammax

I just picked up my first Buick today and already have big plans for it. It's not a turbo but that may change once I learn enough about the turbo 3.8's to make the swap managable. One of my dream cars is a Grand National but those are way out of my price range so I got something that looks a bit like one, only more practical and alot cheaper. Basically I'm into B-bodies and just picked up an old Lesabre sedan with the Olds 307 in it for next to nothing so that I can have a B-body that has a GN style to it.

I'm trying to decide between putting in a larger Olds engine or converting it into a Turbo Lesabre like they made back in the late 70's. I like the idea of the Buick having a Buick engine so I'm leaning that way on the project. I figure I'll do my research on here for a while and save up some money and then see how my mood strikes me on that day.

So now that everyone knows my situation you can all consider me a lurker for now and don't be suprised when I ask stupid questions about 3.8's or have good insight into the B-bodies.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.