Hello NJ????

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
Are any of you guys alive in NJ?? How many of you are going to Acto? Use this thread for any NJ events that are coming up. We seem lame here in NJ keep the Turbo spirit alive.

What exactly is Acto and when is it? Im new to ALL this stuff but i just may be interested in going. My GN is getting the radiator recored and a paint job so i wont have it till like July 20-ish.

Atco is a racetrack down by Cherry Hill. This Sunday (6/30) they are having a mustang/buick shoot out. Alot of the guys are going with and without their cars. If you need anymore details, let me know. I'll pass them to you.

Also, July 13th is the GM Tech at Englishtown Raceway Park

And the weekend of August 31st is the Grand National weekend at Raceway Park also.

Thats all I know about so far in NJ

See ya there!!:D

Hey Mike,

How did you get that little M&M guy under your name? I thought you couldnt get that until you had 500 posts? Fill me in. Have a pic Im waiting to put in under mine.

Please send me details!!!

NEVER MIND SAW THAT YOU REFERRED 2 PEOPLE!!!

Oh, we'll be there too! Black GN--tinted out windows. ZB 529E (NJ plates);)

I'll be there!

Ask around the Turbo Buick pit area, and someone should be able to point out my 17 year old punk ass :D

I will have the ScanMaster II there if anyone would like to borrow it for a few runs to get tuned in, or just wants to watch little red numbers while they haul ass!

I won't have my car there, but look out for the TT, SuperCharged, NOS Injected, Wheel Standing, AWD, 2.34 Sec @ 1000MPH Subaru Legacy :D

See you all there, and I can't wait to watch Jacks car run a new best MPH!

Hope that it is a safe, accident free day of racing!

Cool i could really use your scanmaster2, need help to really set-up and tune car. :confused:

Hey guys, There are several cruises in South Jersey and I am usually the only tr there. Wednesday nites at the Silver Diner in Cherry Hill(across from the mall on 38) and Fudruckers in Turnersville on Friday nites. There is a cruise on the 3rd Sunday of the month(I think) in Mt. Laurel at Crispin Square.

Originally posted by TurboRegal84
I'll be there!

Ask around the Turbo Buick pit area, and someone should be able to point out my 17 year old punk ass :D

Your not lying....