HELP broke the vacuum line on the fuel pressure regulator

jrl2512

Ok so I was checking the fuel pressure with the line off, and that little elbow vacuum hose that attaches to the top of the regulator snapped. I have it jerry rigged with electrical tape for now but I don't think it can hold for long. Any idea where I can get the replacement t for this? Thanks

Ok so I was checking the fuel pressure with the line off, and that little elbow vacuum hose that attaches to the top of the regulator snapped. I have it jerry rigged with electrical tape for now but I don't think it can hold for long. Any idea where I can get the replacement t for this? Thanks
You can just replace it with some rubber vacuum tubing. Do not give the engine any boost until you get this squared away or you will be putting head gaskets on it next weekend.

You can just replace it with some rubber vacuum tubing. Do not give the engine any boost until you get this squared away or you will be putting head gaskets on it next weekend.
Okay good. I have tons of that. Just thought it needed a special vacuum fitting. Thanks a bunch

If you need the plastic hose portion of the elbow let me know ... I made tons of them

So I found some emission tubing and made my own hose fitting. Doesn't look bad I think.

Attachments

• IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 367
Looks good...but take if off and do this...much safer...

DSCN2236.JPG
DSCN2236.JPG