******help...buick water pumps are backordered!!!!!!

C

coach

Hey Guys,
I ordered a FlowKooler water pump from Summit and it tells me it is on backorder until May 6th!!! I need to get my car back together for Norwalk and everything I need to do needs done AFTER the waterpump is on. Where or who would have a good waterpump??? Going to try Mike at Full Throttle on Monday. Anyone have one sitting around???

Thanks
Coach:biggrin:

gbodyparts has waterpump and gasket for $120. why you so worried if i may ask to use one from autozone or someplace like that? I have a stock WP using an overdriven pulley to push more fluid and never spike above 170`

Never really thought about it, just wanted a FlowKooler. I have run them in the past on different cars and they are nice units. Full Throttle is my next stop.

Thanks

Stock water pump here, 100k miles no issues...I also have a overdrive pulley on it.

the local NAPA had a brand new replacement in stock when i needed one a few years ago. i think i paid just under $40 for it.

I just installed an AC/Delco wp also, replacing my at least 12 year old Delco. You'll be happy with it.

I need to get my car back together for Norwalk
Are you planning on running the Saturday night program or Friday's $12.00 test & tune?

-Jimmy

I got an AC DELCO coming from NOS4GN. Should be here mid week.

I dont know if I will run it at all. I dont know if I'll have the Powerlogger installed or not. I will do the car show on Saturday and the dinner on Sat night. I will be there on Sunday, but I have alot of work to do before then and alot of work to do at work, so taking time off is not an option.

:biggrin: