HELP...CLUSTER REMOVAL

did a search did not see what i was looking for...my dash gauge is still not reading correct..can someone point me in the right direction to remove cluster to check for broken leds oor maybe a ground....i can tap side of dash gauge will move to a diff position but wont go to EMPTY when EMPTY nor FULL when FULL....CHECKED SENDER when iput pump in tank and with sender to EMPTY I COULD hit side of dash it would go to EMPTY with the arm all way up i would hit dash it would show FULL...ANY thoughts would help...

ok ..i posted this under general turbo buick tech.....did not see a heading general tech ... can u point me that direction?

did a search did not see what i was looking for...my dash gauge is still not reading correct..can someone point me in the right direction to remove cluster to check for broken leds oor maybe a ground....i can tap side of dash gauge will move to a diff position but wont go to EMPTY when EMPTY nor FULL when FULL....CHECKED SENDER when iput pump in tank and with sender to EMPTY I COULD hit side of dash it would go to EMPTY with the arm all way up i would hit dash it would show FULL...ANY thoughts would help...

Its most likely u have a faulty sending unit somehow its not given ur gas gauge the correct signal ,the same symptoms happened to my fuel gauge before it would never given me the correct reading the worst thing was when i already on E in the tank but my gas gauge still show almost 1/4 left n sometimes when i filled it up the tank my gauge needle did almost a 180 degrees swept to the far right n disappeared i end up had to replaced the sending unit and had no problem ever since .

Its most likely u have a faulty sending unit somehow its not given ur gas gauge the correct signal ,the same symptoms happened to my fuel gauge before it would never given me the correct reading the worst thing was when i already on E in the tank but my gas gauge still show almost 1/4 left n sometimes when i filled it up the tank my gauge needle did almost a 180 degrees swept to the far right n disappeared i end up had to replaced the sending unit and had no problem ever since .
cool i hear u....but when i smack the side of the dash it would move sometimes a full 1/4 towards E sometimesF....still think its sender in tank?

cool i hear u....but when i smack the side of the dash it would move sometimes a full 1/4 towards E sometimesF....still think its sender in tank?
That was just my experience because i had almost exact symptoms to my fuel gauge and it turned out to be the sender , i definitely dont want to mislead u to have the unnecessary repair hope u find the problem n gud luck :)

That was just my experience because i had almost exact symptoms to my fuel gauge and it turned out to be the sender , i definitely dont want to mislead u to have the unnecessary repair hope u find the problem n gud luck :)
thats cool...i understand no harm no foul....cars can be a real pain on the little things...lol