Help engine stuble

Kid Turbine

Okay here is my problem, I have a low end stubble around 2300-2400!!

Crank car in the morning warm it up, I can drive the car for a couple of miles but when I have to crank the car again. I would have to flip my underhood fuel pump switch that I use to adjust my fuel pressure with to start car then turn it off.

But from a dead start into a roll then give it gas it breaks ups then let off car shifts then its fine

But from a spool up start the cars starts to spool but begins to break up then but jumps into boost

Car is limited to 10lbs of boost on watsegate

Is the fuel pump the problem?
Turbo Tweak chip
New plugs with 43lbs fuel pressure
Have MSD DIS4 with coil interface
turbo 350 with Transgo modulator kit

but my mods is in my sig also

Help me cause its getting to the point of pulling setup and installing my lq9 6.0!!!

I would have to flip my underhood fuel pump switch that I use to adjust my fuel pressure with to start car then turn it off.

What does that mean exactly??

How do you read your fuel pressure while driving when it acts up or can you?
Maybe ask Dusty to look at it since he tuned it.

Dusty never tuned this car, I moved before he could work on it he is in North Alabama and I am in South Alabama now. Can't read fuel pressure while in the car, the switch is the the one you wire in to the fuel pump harness by the alternator to turn the pump on to adjust fuel pressure with and the same you can use to pump the tank also.

The pump is stock and the injectors are 50lbs, guessing the car needs a hot wire kit and a upgraded pump to work better, I am thinking.

Is the fuel pressure stable or is it jumping around?

The stumbling could also be the MAF sensor. Do you have a scan tool to see what the MAF is reading?

Okay I changed the GM Maf for the Parts store one and car runs better and rev are faster and car cranks quicker. But now at shift point car bucks come off throttle and car shifts then back at shift point again the same thing. (turbo 350) I believe its the fuel pressure or pump cause fuel gauge doesn't work and could be low in fuel or something. I am going to drain the tank and set the gauge correctly. And change my fuel pump relay also and wire up a homemade hot wire kit.

You can get a razor at an CVS to help out with your Buick's stubble. I have to shave mine at least three times a week to keep him clean shaved :D.

Just kidding, Good luck figuring out your issue!
ZNix

I was waiting for someone to mention this. :biggrin:

You can get a razor at an CVS to help out with your Buick's stubble. I have to shave mine at least three times a week to keep him clean shaved :D.

Just kidding, Good luck figuring out your issue!
ZNix