Help, Gn does not like to run cold...

KyleCim

Allright guys, i got an 87 GN that had been sitting for maybe 4-5 years. When you start the car (on cold startup) it will rev to about 1500-2k and hold for a couple seconds, but when the idle comes down you absoloutly have to stay in the car and keep your foot on the gas or it will stall.It also somewhat chokes when u hit the gas as it is running like this. The car runs like it has a big cam in it sputtering like that and after feathering the gas for maybe 2 minutes you can get it to idle and it will sit and lope like its got a huge cam. Once the car gets up to temp(around 190) it goes away and the car idle's smooth again and the throttle response is back, Now i have rplaces plugs 3 times, wires,iac, tps,collant temp sensor. I also drained all the old gas out, ran a few bottles of injector cleaner and have let the car run for hours and the problem is still there. Now the car has an old, rusted hooker exh that is being replaced whenever my atr 3" comes in, and the has a few exhaust leaks. Im not sure of what the problem is but at this point its either keep replacing things, which isnt such a bad thing cuz it sat for so long, or bring it to someone. Also you can hear the fuel pump outside the car...i know on 5.0 mustangs on stock pumps thats a sign of them letting go is it the same for the turbo buicks? Next step for me is to replace the fuel pump and buy a regulator. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. Thanks